The role of domestic timber markets in tropical deforestation and forest degradation in Ecuador: Implications for conservation planning and policy
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Ecological Economics.
Volume (Year): 36 (2001)
Issue (Month): 2 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolecon
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- A. E. Fernández Jilberto, 1991. "Introduction," International Journal of Political Economy, M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 21(1), pages 3-9, April.
- Kiker, Clyde F. & Putz, Francis E., 1997. "Ecolocical certification of forest products: Economic challenges," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 37-51, January.
- Southgate, Douglas & Whitaker, Morris, 1992. "Promoting Resource Degradation in Latin America: Tropical Deforestation, Soil Erosion, and Coastal Ecosystem Disturbance in Ecuador," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 40(4), pages 787-807, July.
- Sierra, Rodrigo & Russman, Eric, 2006. "On the efficiency of environmental service payments: A forest conservation assessment in the Osa Peninsula, Costa Rica," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(1), pages 131-141, August.
- Combes Motel, P. & Pirard, R. & Combes, J.-L., 2009.
"A methodology to estimate impacts of domestic policies on deforestation: Compensated Successful Efforts for "avoided deforestation" (REDD),"
Elsevier, vol. 68(3), pages 680-691, January.
- Pascale Combes Motel & Romain Pirard & Jean-Louis Combes, 2011. "A methodology to estimate impacts of domestic policies on deforestation: Compensated Successful Efforts for “avoided deforestation” (REDD)," Working Papers halshs-00556933, HAL.
- Romain PIRARD & Pascale COMBES MOTEL & Jean-Louis COMBES, 2008. "A methodology to estimate impacts of domestic policies on deforestation: Compensated Successful Efforts for “avoided deforestation” (REDD)," Working Papers 200805, CERDI.
- Laura Rival (QEH), . "From Global Forest Governance To Privatised Social Forestry: Company-Community Partnerships In The Ecuadorian Choco," QEH Working Papers qehwps117, Queen Elizabeth House, University of Oxford.
- Laura Rival (QEH), . "Partnerships for Sustainable Forest Management: Lessons from the Ecuadorian Choco," QEH Working Papers qehwps118, Queen Elizabeth House, University of Oxford.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.