Environmental bonds and environmental research in innovative activities
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Ecological Economics.
Volume (Year): 1 (1989)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolecon
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ferreira, D. F. & Suslick, S. B., 2001. "Identifying potential impacts of bonding instruments on offshore oil projects," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 43-52, March.
- Gerard, David, 2000. "The law and economics of reclamation bonds," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(4), pages 189-197, December.
- Angelo Antoci & Simone Borghesi & Marcello Galeotti, 2009.
"Environmental options and technological innovation: an evolutionary game model,"
DiMaD Working Papers
2009-04, Dipartimento di Matematica per le Decisioni, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze.
- Angelo Antoci & Simone Borghesi & Marcello Galeotti, 2013. "Environmental options and technological innovation: an evolutionary game model," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 23(2), pages 247-269, April.
- Simone Borghesi & Angelo Antoci & Marcello Galeotti, 2009. "Environmental Options and Technological Innovation: An Evolutionary Game Model," Working Papers 2009.90, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Antoci, Angelo & Borghesi, Simone & Russu, Paolo, 2011.
"Environmental protection mechanisms and technological dynamics,"
36597, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Antoci, Angelo & Borghesi, Simone & Russu, Paolo, 2012. "Environmental protection mechanisms and technological dynamics," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 840-847.
- Angelo Antoci & Marcello Galeotti & Davide Radi, 2011.
"Financial Tools for the Abatement of Traffic Congestion: A Dynamical Analysis,"
Society for Computational Economics, vol. 38(3), pages 389-405, October.
- Angelo Antoci & Marcello Galeotti & Davide Radi, 2011. "Financial tools for the abatement of traffic congestion: a dynamical analysis," DiMaD Working Papers 2011-01, Dipartimento di Matematica per le Decisioni, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze.
- David Wafula & Norman Clark, 2005. "Science and governance of modern biotechnology in Sub-Saharan Africa-the case of Uganda," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 17(5), pages 679-694.
- Perrings, Charles, 2001. "The economics of biological invasions," Land Use and Water Resources Research, University of Newcastle upon Tyne, Centre for Land Use and Water Resources Research, vol. 1.
- Adamson, Seabron & Sagar, Ambuj, 2002. "Managing climate risks using a tradable contingent security approach," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 43-51, January.
- Watzold, Frank, 2000. "Efficiency and applicability of economic concepts dealing with environmental risk and ignorance," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 299-311, May.
- Alfons Weersink & John R. Livernois & Jason F. Shogren & James S. Shortle, 1998. "Economic Instruments and Environmental Policy in Agriculture," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 24(3), pages 309-327, September.
- Angelo Antoci & Marcello Galeotti & Paolo Russu, 2009. "Over-exploitation of open-access natural resources and global indeterminacy in an economic growth model," DiMaD Working Papers 2009-05, Dipartimento di Matematica per le Decisioni, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze.
- van den Bergh, Jeroen C.J.M., 2010. "Externality or sustainability economics?," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(11), pages 2047-2052, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.