University of Newcastle upon Tyne, Centre for Land Use and Water Resources Research
Land Use and Water Resources Research
Contact information of University of Newcastle upon Tyne, Centre for Land Use and Water Resources Research:
Web page: http://www.luwrr.com/
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (AgEcon Search)
Series handle: repec:ags:luawrr
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple, Recursive, Discounted, Recursive discounted, H-Index, Aggregate
Access and download statistics
Top item: By citations. By downloads (last 12 months).
2007, Volume 7
- Educational, institutional and governmental obstacles to protecting water resources from improper agricultural practices in Lebanon
by Farajalla, Nadium & Khoury, Ricardo
- Land-water interactions in five contrasting dairying catchments: issues and solutions
by Wilcock, Robert J. & Monaghan, Ross M. & Thorrold, Bruce S. & Meredith, Adrian S. & Betteridge, Keith & Duncan, Maurice J.
- Water harvesting options in the drylands at different spatial scales
by Ali, Akhtar & Oweis, Theib & Rashid, Mohammad & El-Naggar, Sobhi & Aal, Atef Abdul
2006, Volume 6
- In search of drivers for dry sanitation
by Rautanen, Sanna-Leena & Viskari, Eeva-Liisa
- The potential use of climate forecasts by community water system managers
by Yarnal, Brent & Heasley, Amy L. & O'Connor, Robert E. & Dow, Kirstin & Jocoy, Christine L.
- Development of TMDL watershed implementation plan using Annualized AGNPS
by Yuan, Yongping & Bingner, R.L. & Boydstun, J.
- Rainwater harvesting in India: some critical issues for basin planning and research
by Kumar, M. Dinesh & Ghosh, Shantanu & Patel, Ankit & Singh, Om Prakash & Ravindranath, R.
2005, Volume 5
- Land-use impacts on river water quality in lowveld sand river systems in south-east Zimbabwe
by Tafangenyasha, Clifford & Dzinomwa, Tariro
- A GIS-based inventory of sediment pollution for watershed restoration planning
by Logan, Joanne & Walker, Forbes R. & Jolly, Brooke A. & Foster, Tiffany
- Moving from piecemeal accounting to a pragmatic economic approach to water pricing in Australia
by MacDonald, Darla Hatton & Lamontagne, Sebastien
2004, Volume 4
- Resolving conflicts over transboundary watercourses: an Indian perspective
by Singh, A. & Gosain, Ashvin K.
- Modelling the effects of leafing phenology on growth and water use by selected agroforestry tree species in semi-arid Kenya
by Muthuri, C.W. & Ong, C.K. & Black, C.R. & Mati, Bancy Mbura & Ngumi, V.W. & van Noordwijk, Meine
2003, Volume 3
- Assessment of a SWAT model for soil and water management in India
by Kaur, Ravinder & Srinivasan, Raghavan & Mishra, Kamal & Dutta, D. & Prasad, Durga & Bansal, Gagan
- Watershed development: A solution to water shortages in semi-arid India or part of the problem?
by Batchelor, C.H. & Rama Mohan Rao, M.S. & Manohar Rao, S.
- Food security for sub-Saharan Africa: does water scarcity limit the options?
by Gowing, John W.
- Water cycle and people: water for feeding humanity
by Falkenmark, Malin
2002, Volume 2
- Hydraulic limits on tree performance: Transpiration, carbon gain and growth of trees
by Tyree, Melvin T.
- Forests and Hydrological Services: Reconciling public and science perceptions
by Calder, Ian R.
- Land-water linkages in rural watersheds: Results from the FAO electronic workshop
by Kiersch, Benjamin & Tognetti, Sylvia
2001, Volume 1
- Social challenges in the Working for Water programme: findings from a study of selected projects
by Magadlela, Dumisani
- Hydrological impacts of invasive alien plants
by Calder, Ian R. & Dye, Peter
- Utilisation of invaders for secondary industries: a preliminary assessment
by Marais, Christo & Eckert, Jerry B. & Green, Carol
- Integrated control of invasive alien plants in terrestrial ecosystems
by van Wilgen, Brian & Richardson, Dave & Higgins, Steven Ian
- The WORKING FOR WATER Programme
by McQueen, Carol & Noemdoe, Simone & Jezile, Nosipho
- The economics of biological invasions
by Perrings, Charles
- Invasive species: a costly catastrophe for native biodiversity
by McNeely, Jeff
- Hydrology of tropical montane cloud forests: A Reassessment
by Bruijnzeel, L.A.