A multinomial logit analysis of teenage fertility and high school completion
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Economics of Education Review.
Volume (Year): 12 (1993)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/econedurev
Other versions of this item:
- Ribar, D.C., 1991. "A Multinomial Logit Analysis of Teenage Fertility and High School Completion," Papers 5-91-1, Pennsylvania State - Department of Economics.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Frankel, David M., 2007. "How Does Family Structure Affect Children's Outcomes? Evidence from the Civil War," Staff General Research Papers 12819, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Whitaker, Stephan, 2011. "The impact of legalized abortion on high school graduation through selection and composition," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 228-246, April.
- Barbara L. Wolfe & Robert H. Haveman, 2002. "Social and nonmarket benefits from education in an advanced economy," Conference Series ; [Proceedings], Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, vol. 47(Jun), pages 97-142.
- Hau Chyi & Orgul Ozturk, 2008.
"The Effects of Single Mothers' Welfare Participation and Work Decisions on Children's Attainments,"
Summer North American Stata Users' Group Meetings 2008
9, Stata Users Group, revised 28 Aug 2008.
- Ozturk, Orgul & Chyi, hau, 2006. "The Effects of Single Mothers' Welfare Participation and Work Decisions on Children's Attainments," MPRA Paper 10110, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2008.
- D. Klepinger & S. Lundberg & R. Plotnick, . "Instrument selection: The case of teenage childbearing and women's educational attainment," Institute for Research on Poverty Discussion Papers 1077-95, University of Wisconsin Institute for Research on Poverty.
- Richard Mussa, 2010.
"Rural-Urban Differences in Parental Spending on Children’s Primary Education in Malawi,"
SALDRU Working Papers
49, Southern Africa Labour and Development Research Unit, University of Cape Town.
- Mussa, Richard, 2009. "Rural-urban differences in parental spending on children's primary education in Malawi," MPRA Paper 16090, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jean Luc De Meulemeester & Denis Rochat, 2001.
"Rational choice under unequal constraints: the example of Belgian higher education,"
ULB Institutional Repository
2013/1565, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Rochat, Denis & Demeulemeester, Jean-Luc, 2001. "Rational choice under unequal constraints: the example of Belgian higher education," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 15-26, February.
- B. Wolfe & S. Zuvekas, . "Nonmarket outcomes of schooling," Institute for Research on Poverty Discussion Papers 1065-95, University of Wisconsin Institute for Research on Poverty.
- Were, Maureen, 2007. "Determinants of teenage pregnancies: The case of Busia District in Kenya," Economics & Human Biology, Elsevier, vol. 5(2), pages 322-339, July.
- Ribar, David C., 2001. "Introduction to the special issue in honor of Professor John H. Riew," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 309-310, August.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.