Tax policy, housing and the labour market: An intertemporal simulation approach
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Economic Modelling.
Volume (Year): 13 (1996)
Issue (Month): 3 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/30411
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Broer, D.P. & Westerhout, E.W.M.T., 1992.
"Taxation in an Intertemporal General Equilibrium Model of Small Open Economy,"
9212-g, Erasmus University of Rotterdam - Institute for Economic Research.
- Broer, D. P. & Westerhout, E. W. M. T., 1993. "Taxation in an intertemporal general equilibrium model of a small open economy," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 64-80, January.
- Broer, D.P. & Westerhout, E.W.M.T., 1993. "Taxation in an intertemporal general equilibrium model of a small open economy," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-383718, Tilburg University.
- Bovenberg, A.L. & Goulder, L.H., 1993.
"Promoting investment under international capital mobility: An intertemporal general equilibrium analysis,"
Open Access publications from Tilburg University
urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-152978, Tilburg University.
- Bovenberg, A Lans & Goulder, Lawrence H, 1993. " Promoting Investment under International Capital Mobility: An Intertemporal General Equilibrium Analysis," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 95(2), pages 133-56.
- A. Lans Bovenberg & Lawrence H. Goulder, 1989. "Promoting Investment under International Capital Mobility: An Intertemporal General Equilibrium Analysis," NBER Working Papers 3139, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jorgenson, Dale W & Yun, Kun-Young, 1986. " Tax Policy and Capital Allocation," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 88(2), pages 355-77.
- Soren Bo Nielsen & Peter Birch Sorensen, 1994. "Inflation, Capital Taxation, and Housing: The Long Run in a Small Open Economy," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 27(1), pages 198-217, February.
- SÃ¸ren Nielsen, 1994. "Social security and foreign indebtedness in a small open economy," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 5(1), pages 47-63, March.
- Blanchard, Olivier Jean & Kiyotaki, Nobuhiro, 1987. "Monopolistic Competition and the Effects of Aggregate Demand," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 77(4), pages 647-66, September.
- Blanchard, Olivier J, 1985.
"Debt, Deficits, and Finite Horizons,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 93(2), pages 223-47, April.
- Jensen, Svend Erik Hougaard & Nielsen, Soren Bo, 1993. "Aging, Intergenerational Distribution and Public Pension Systems," Public Finance = Finances publiques, , vol. 48(Supplemen), pages 29-42.
- Lawrence H. Goulder & Lawrence H. Summers, 1987.
"Tax Policy, Asset Prices, and Growth: A General Equilibrium Analysis,"
NBER Working Papers
2128, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Goulder, Lawrence H. & Summers, Lawrence H., 1989. "Tax policy, asset prices, and growth : A general equilibrium analysis," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 265-296, April.
- Jorgenson, Dale W & Yun, Kun-Young, 1986. " The Efficiency of Capital Allocation," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 88(1), pages 85-107.
- Bye, Brita & Avitsland, Turid, 2003. "The welfare effects of housing taxation in a distorted economy: a general equilibrium analysis," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 20(5), pages 895-921, September.
- Jukka Lassila, 2000. "Wage formation by majority voting and the incentive effects of pensions and taxation," Finnish Economic Papers, Finnish Economic Association, vol. 13(2), pages 89-115, Autumn.
- Lassila, Jukka, . "Essays on Taxes and Wage Formation," ETLA A, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy, number 32.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.