Path-dependence in a Ramsey model with resource amenities and limited regeneration
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control.
Volume (Year): 28 (2004)
Issue (Month): 6 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jedc
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Lionel W. McKenzie, 2012.
The New Palgrave Dictionary of Economics,
- Krautkraemer, Jeffrey A, 1985. "Optimal Growth, Resource Amenities, and the Preservation of Natural Environments," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 52(1), pages 153-70, January.
- Barrett, Scott, 1992. "Economic growth and environmental preservation," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 289-300, November.
- Ayong Le Kama, Alain D., 2001. "Sustainable growth, renewable resources and pollution," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 25(12), pages 1911-1918, December.
- Lucas, Robert Jr. & Stokey, Nancy L., 1984.
"Optimal growth with many consumers,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 139-171, February.
- Gerlagh, Reyer & van der Zwaan, B. C. C., 2002. "Long-Term Substitutability between Environmental and Man-Made Goods," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 44(2), pages 329-345, September.
- Araujo, A & Scheinkman, Jose A, 1977. "Smoothness, Comparative Dynamics, and the Turnpike Property," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 45(3), pages 601-20, April.
- Cass, David & Shell, Karl, 1976. "Introduction to Hamiltonian dynamics in economics," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 1-10, February.
- Plourde, C G, 1970. "A Simple Model of Replenishable Natural Resource Exploitation," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 60(3), pages 518-22, June.
- Dixit, Avinash & Hammond, Peter & Hoel, Michael, 1980. "On Hartwick's Rule for Regular Maximin Paths of Capital Accumulation and Resource Depletion," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47(3), pages 551-56, April.
- Benveniste, L M & Scheinkman, J A, 1979. "On the Differentiability of the Value Function in Dynamic Models of Economics," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 47(3), pages 727-32, May.
- Gerlagh, Reyer & Keyzer, Michiel A., 2001. "Sustainability and the intergenerational distribution of natural resource entitlements," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 79(2), pages 315-341, February.
- Clark, Colin W., 1997. "Renewable resources and economic growth," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 275-276, September.
- Krautkraemer, Jeffrey A., 1986. "Optimal depletion with resource amenities and a backstop technology," Resources and Energy, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 133-149, June.
- Wei-Bin Zhang, 2008. "A Two-Sector Growth Model with Endogenous Human Capital and Amenities," Interdisciplinary Description of Complex Systems - scientific journal, Croatian Interdisciplinary Society Provider Homepage: http://indecs.eu, vol. 6(2), pages 95-116.
- André Grimaud & Luc Rouge, 2008.
"Environment, Directed Technical Change and Economic Policy,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 41(4), pages 439-463, December.
- Grimaud, André & Rougé, Luc, 2007. "Environment, Directed Technical Change and Economic Policy," IDEI Working Papers 384, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.