Solving finite difference schemes arising in trivariate option pricing
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control.
Volume (Year): 26 (2002)
Issue (Month): 9-10 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jedc
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Gilli, Manfred & Pauletto, Giorgio, 1998. "Krylov methods for solving models with forward-looking variables," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 22(8-9), pages 1275-1289, August.
- Gilli, Manfred & Pauletto, Giorgio, 1997. "Sparse direct methods for model simulation," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 21(6), pages 1093-1111, June.
- Johnson, Herb, 1987. "Options on the Maximum or the Minimum of Several Assets," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 22(03), pages 277-283, September.
- Ekvall, Niklas, 1994. "Experiences in the Pricing of Trivariate Contingent Claims with Finite Difference Methods on a Massively Parallel Computer," Computational Economics, Society for Computational Economics, vol. 7(2), pages 63-72.
- Chen, Andrew H. & Kensinger, John W. & Conover, James A., 1998. "Valuing Flexible Manufacturing Facilities as Options," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 38(3, Part 2), pages 651-674.
- Giorgio Pauletto & Manfred Gilli, 2000. "Parallel Krylov Methods for Econometric Model Simulation," Computational Economics, Society for Computational Economics, vol. 16(1/2), pages 173-186, October.
- Izvorski, Ivailo, 1998. "A nonuniform grid method for solving PDE's," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 22(8-9), pages 1445-1452, August.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.