Experiences in the Pricing of Trivariate Contingent Claims with Finite Difference Methods on a Massively Parallel Computer
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Society for Computational Economics in its journal Computational Economics.
Volume (Year): 7 (1994)
Issue (Month): 2 ()
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- William L. Goffe & Michael Creel, 2005.
"Multi-core CPUs, Clusters and Grid Computing: a Tutorial,"
Computing in Economics and Finance 2005
438, Society for Computational Economics.
- Michael Creel & William Goffe, 2008. "Multi-core CPUs, Clusters, and Grid Computing: A Tutorial," Computational Economics, Society for Computational Economics, vol. 32(4), pages 353-382, November.
- Gilli, Manfred & Kellezi, Evis & Pauletto, Giorgio, 2002. "Solving finite difference schemes arising in trivariate option pricing," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 26(9-10), pages 1499-1515, August.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.