Increasing returns and crowding out
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control.
Volume (Year): 20 (1996)
Issue (Month): 5 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jedc
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Azariadis, Costas & Drazen, Allan, 1990. "Threshold Externalities in Economic Development," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 105(2), pages 501-26, May.
- Benhabib, J. & Farmer, R.E.A, 1991.
"Indeterminacy and Increasing Returns,"
165, Cambridge - Risk, Information & Quantity Signals.
- Jess Benhabib & Roger E.A. Farmer, 1992. "Indeterminacy and Increasing Returns," UCLA Economics Working Papers 646, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Benhabib, Jess & Farmer, Roger E.A., 1991. "Indeterminacy and Increasing Returns," Working Papers 91-59, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- Steven N. Durlauf & Paul A. Johnson, 1992. "Local Versus Global Convergence Across National Economies," NBER Working Papers 3996, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Majumdar, Mukul & Mitra, Tapan, 1982. "Intertemporal allocation with a non-convex technology: The aggregative framework," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 101-136, June.
- Larry E. Jones & Rodolfo E. Manuelli, 1990.
"Finite Lifetimes and Growth,"
NBER Working Papers
3469, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michel, P., 1992.
"Bubbles Slowing Down Economic Growth,"
Papiers d'Economie MathÃÂ©matique et Applications
92-07, UniversitÃ© PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Cass, David, 1972. "On capital overaccumulation in the aggregative, neoclassical model of economic growth: A complete characterization," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 200-223, April.
- Paul M Romer, 1999.
"Increasing Returns and Long-Run Growth,"
Levine's Working Paper Archive
2232, David K. Levine.
- Grossman, G.M. & Yanagawa, N., 1992.
"Asset Bubbles and Endogenous Growth,"
160, Princeton, Woodrow Wilson School - Public and International Affairs.
- repec:fth:louvco:9201 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:fth:coluec:431 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ricardo J. Caballero & Richard K. Lyons, 1989.
"The Role of External Economies in U.S. Manufacturing,"
NBER Working Papers
3033, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Caballero, R.J. & Lyons, R.K., 1989. "The Role Of External Economies In U.S. Manufacturing," Discussion Papers 1989_14, Columbia University, Department of Economics.
- Boldrin, Michele, 1992. "Dynamic externalities, multiple equilibria, and growth," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 58(2), pages 198-218, December.
- King, Ian & Ferguson, Don, 1993. "Dynamic inefficiency, endogenous growth, and Ponzi games," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 79-104, August.
- Phelps, Edmund S. & Shell, Karl, 1969. "Public debt, taxation, and capital intensiveness," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 1(3), pages 330-346, October.
- Stefano Bosi & Thomas Seegmuller, 2009.
"On Rational Exuberance,"
UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers)
- Stefano Bosi & Thomas Seegmuller, 2009. "On rational exuberance," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 09004, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Jappelli, Tullio & Pagano, Marco, 1999.
"The Welfare Effects of Liquidity Constraints,"
Oxford Economic Papers,
Oxford University Press, vol. 51(3), pages 410-30, July.
- Jappelli, Tullio & Pagano, Marco, 1995. "The Welfare Effects of Liquidity Constraints," CEPR Discussion Papers 1108, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Tullio Jappelli & Marco Pagano, 1998. "The Welfare Effects of Liquidity Constraints," CSEF Working Papers 13, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Dimitrios Varvarigos, 2013. "Endogenous Cycles and Human Capital," Discussion Papers in Economics 13/18, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Futagami, Koichi & Shibata, Akihisa, 1999. "Welfare effects of bubbles in an endogenous growth model," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(4), pages 381-403, December.
- Weizsäcker, Robert K. von & Wigger, Berthold U., 2001. "Rentenfinanzierung und intergenerationelle Gerechtigkeit : Eine wachstumstheoretische Perspektive," Discussion Papers 606, Institut fuer Volkswirtschaftslehre und Statistik, Abteilung fuer Volkswirtschaftslehre.
- Azariadis, Costas, 1996.
" The Economics of Poverty Traps: Part One: Complete Markets,"
Journal of Economic Growth,
Springer, vol. 1(4), pages 449-96, December.
- Costas Azariadis, 1996. "The Economics of Poverty Traps Part One: Complete Markets," Working Papers 9606, Centro de Investigacion Economica, ITAM.
- Futagami, Koichi & Shibata, Akihisa, 1998.
"Budget Deficits and Economic Growth,"
Public Finance = Finances publiques,
, vol. 53(3-4), pages 331-54.
- Stefano Bosi & Thomas Seegmuller, 2009. "On Rational Exuberance," Post-Print halshs-00367689, HAL.
- Thomas Seegmuller & Lise Clain-Chamosset-Yvrard, 2013. "The Stabilizing Virtues of Fiscal vs. Monetary Policy on Endogenous Bubble Fluctuations," AMSE Working Papers 1343, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, Marseille, France, revised 17 Aug 2013.
- Lise Clain-Chamosset-Yvrard & Thomas Seegmuller, 2013. "The Stabilizing Virtues of Fiscal vs. Monetary Policy on Endogenous Bubble Fluctuations," Working Papers halshs-00854536, HAL.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.