Increasing returns and crowding out
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control.
Volume (Year): 20 (1996)
Issue (Month): 5 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jedc
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Benhabib, J. & Farmer, R.E.A, 1991.
"Indeterminacy and Increasing Returns,"
165, Cambridge - Risk, Information & Quantity Signals.
- Grossman, Gene M. & Yanagawa, Noriyuki, 1993.
"Asset bubbles and endogenous growth,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 3-19, February.
- Grossman, G.M. & Yanagawa, N., 1992. "Asset Bubbles and Endogenous Growth," Papers 160, Princeton, Woodrow Wilson School - Public and International Affairs.
- Noriyuki Yanagawa & Gene M. Grossman, 1992. "Asset Bubbles and Endogenous Growth," NBER Working Papers 4004, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Larry E. Jones & Rodolfo E. Manuelli, 1990.
"Finite Lifetimes and Growth,"
NBER Working Papers
3469, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michel, P., 1992.
"Bubbles Slowing Down Economic Growth,"
Papiers d'Economie MathÃÂ©matique et Applications
92-07, UniversitÃ© PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Saint-Paul, Gilles, 1992.
"Fiscal Policy in an Endogenous Growth Model,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
MIT Press, vol. 107(4), pages 1243-59, November.
- King, Ian & Ferguson, Don, 1993. "Dynamic inefficiency, endogenous growth, and Ponzi games," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 79-104, August.
- repec:fth:louvco:9201 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:fth:coluec:431 is not listed on IDEAS
- Caballero, R.J. & Lyons, R.K., 1989.
"The Role Of External Economies In U.S. Manufacturing,"
1989_14, Columbia University, Department of Economics.
- Ricardo J. Caballero & Richard K. Lyons, 1989. "The Role of External Economies in U.S. Manufacturing," NBER Working Papers 3033, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Azariadis, Costas & Drazen, Allan, 1990. "Threshold Externalities in Economic Development," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 105(2), pages 501-26, May.
- Cass, David, 1972. "On capital overaccumulation in the aggregative, neoclassical model of economic growth: A complete characterization," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 200-223, April.
- Romer, Paul M, 1986.
"Increasing Returns and Long-run Growth,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 94(5), pages 1002-37, October.
- Phelps, Edmund S. & Shell, Karl, 1969. "Public debt, taxation, and capital intensiveness," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 1(3), pages 330-346, October.
- Boldrin, Michele, 1992. "Dynamic externalities, multiple equilibria, and growth," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 58(2), pages 198-218, December.
- Steven N. Durlauf & Paul A. Johnson, 1992. "Local Versus Global Convergence Across National Economies," NBER Working Papers 3996, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Majumdar, Mukul & Mitra, Tapan, 1982. "Intertemporal allocation with a non-convex technology: The aggregative framework," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 101-136, June.
- Thomas Seegmuller & Lise Clain-Chamosset-Yvrard, 2013. "The Stabilizing Virtues of Fiscal vs. Monetary Policy on Endogenous Bubble Fluctuations," AMSE Working Papers 1343, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, Marseille, France, revised 17 Aug 2013.
- Jappelli, Tullio & Pagano, Marco, 1999.
"The Welfare Effects of Liquidity Constraints,"
Oxford Economic Papers,
Oxford University Press, vol. 51(3), pages 410-30, July.
- Tullio Jappelli & Marco Pagano, 1998. "The Welfare Effects of Liquidity Constraints," CSEF Working Papers 13, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Jappelli, Tullio & Pagano, Marco, 1995. "The Welfare Effects of Liquidity Constraints," CEPR Discussion Papers 1108, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Lise Clain-Chamosset-Yvrard & Thomas Seegmuller, 2013. "The Stabilizing Virtues of Fiscal vs. Monetary Policy on Endogenous Bubble Fluctuations," Working Papers halshs-00854536, HAL.
- Dimitrios Varvarigos, 2013. "Endogenous Cycles and Human Capital," Discussion Papers in Economics 13/18, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Weizsäcker, Robert K. von & Wigger, Berthold U., 2001. "Rentenfinanzierung und intergenerationelle Gerechtigkeit : Eine wachstumstheoretische Perspektive," Discussion Papers 606, Institut fuer Volkswirtschaftslehre und Statistik, Abteilung fuer Volkswirtschaftslehre.
- Costas Azariadis, 1996.
"The Economics of Poverty Traps Part One: Complete Markets,"
9606, Centro de Investigacion Economica, ITAM.
- Azariadis, Costas, 1996. " The Economics of Poverty Traps: Part One: Complete Markets," Journal of Economic Growth, Springer, vol. 1(4), pages 449-96, December.
- Futagami, Koichi & Shibata, Akihisa, 2003.
"Budget Deficits and Economic Growth,"
133, Center for Intergenerational Studies, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Bosi, Stefano & Seegmuller, Thomas, 2010.
"On rational exuberance,"
Mathematical Social Sciences,
Elsevier, vol. 59(2), pages 249-270, March.
- Stefano Bosi & Thomas Seegmuller, 2009. "On rational exuberance," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 09004, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Stefano Bosi & Thomas Seegmuller, 2009. "On Rational Exuberance," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00367689, HAL.
- repec:hal:journl:halshs-00367689 is not listed on IDEAS
- Futagami, Koichi & Shibata, Akihisa, 1999. "Welfare effects of bubbles in an endogenous growth model," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(4), pages 381-403, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.