North-South knowledge spillovers and competition: convergence versus divergence
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Development Economics.
Volume (Year): 50 (1996)
Issue (Month): 2 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/devec
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Krugman, Paul, 1987. "The narrow moving band, the Dutch disease, and the competitive consequences of Mrs. Thatcher : Notes on trade in the presence of dynamic scale economies," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(1-2), pages 41-55, October.
- Baumol, William J & Wolff, Edward N, 1988. "Productivity Growth, Convergence, and Welfare: Reply," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 78(5), pages 1155-59, December.
- Romer, Paul, 1993. "Idea gaps and object gaps in economic development," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 543-573, December.
- Lucas, Robert Jr., 1988. "On the mechanics of economic development," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 3-42, July.
- Forero-Pineda, Clemente, 2006. "The impact of stronger intellectual property rights on science and technology in developing countries," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(6), pages 808-824, July.
- Curuk, M., 2012. "Trade, Technology Diffusion and Misallocation: Trade Partner Matters (Replaces CentER DP 2011-125)," Discussion Paper 2012-046, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Daniela Marconi, 2007. "Endogenous growth and trade liberalization between asymmetric countries," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 630, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Toni Mora, 2005. "Conditioning factors on regional European clubs - a distributional approach," ERSA conference papers ersa05p302, European Regional Science Association.
- Lucas Bretschger, 1998.
"Nachhaltige Entwicklung der Weltwirtschaft: Ein Nord-Süd-Ansatz,"
Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES),
Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 134(III), pages 369-390, September.
- Bretschger, Lucas, 1998. "Nachhaltige Entwicklung der Weltwirtschaft: Ein Nord-Süd-Ansatz," Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Diskussionspapiere 05/1998, Ernst Moritz Arndt University of Greifswald, Faculty of Law and Economics.
- Klundert, T.C.M.J. van de & Smulders, J.A., 1997.
"Catching-up and Regulation in a Two-Sector Small Open Economy,"
1997-51, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- van de Klundert, Theo & Smulders, Sjak, 1999. "Catching-up and Regulation in a Two-Sector Small Open Economy," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 7(3), pages 431-54, August.
- Klundert, T.C.M.J. van de & Smulders, J.A., 1999. "Catching-up and regulation in a two-sector small open economy," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-80214, Tilburg University.
- Curuk, M., 2011. "The Effects of International Trade on Resource Misallocation: Trade Partner Matters (Replaced by CentER DP 2012-046)," Discussion Paper 2011-125, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- van Schaik, Anton B. T. M. & de Groot, Henri L. F., 2002. "Macroeconomic consequences of downsizing," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 331-352, May.
- Sperlich, Y., 2013. "Comparing the Speed of Convergence in American Integration Areas," Applied Econometrics and International Development, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 13(1), pages 77-88.
- Sonali Deraniyagala & Ben Fine, 2000. "New Trade Theory Versus Old Trade Policy: A Continuing Enigma," Working Papers 102, Department of Economics, SOAS, University of London, UK.
- Richard E. Baldwin & Rikard Forslid, 1999. "The Core-Periphery Model and Endogenous Growth: Stabilising and De-Stabilising Integration," NBER Working Papers 6899, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Groot, H.L.F. de & Schaik, A.B.T.M. van, 1997. "Unemployment and catching up: Europe vis à vis the USA," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-73836, Tilburg University.
- Luca De Benedictis & Lucia Tajoli, 2005. "Similarity in export composition and catching-up," Working Papers 28-2005, Macerata University, Department of Finance and Economic Sciences, revised Oct 2008.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.