A time series bootstrap procedure for interpolation intervals
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Computational Statistics & Data Analysis.
Volume (Year): 52 (2008)
Issue (Month): 4 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/csda
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Pascual, Lorenzo & Romo, Juan & Ruiz, Esther, 2001. "Effects of parameter estimation on prediction densities: a bootstrap approach," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 83-103.
- Andres Alonso & Juan Romo, 2005. "Forecast of the expected non-epidemic morbidity of acute diseases using resampling methods," Journal of Applied Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 32(3), pages 281-295.
- Pascual, Lorenzo & Romo, Juan & Ruiz, Esther, 2006. "Bootstrap prediction for returns and volatilities in GARCH models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 50(9), pages 2293-2312, May.
- Ricardo Cao & Miguel Delgado & Wenceslao González-Manteiga, 1997. "Nonparametric curve estimation: An overview," Investigaciones Economicas, Fundación SEPI, vol. 21(2), pages 209-252, May.
- Alonso, A.M. & Berrendero, J.R. & Hernandez, A. & Justel, A., 2006. "Time series clustering based on forecast densities," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 762-776, November.
- Proietti, Tommaso, 2003. "Forecasting the US unemployment rate," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 451-476, March.
- Koopman, Siem Jan & Ooms, Marius, 2006.
"Forecasting daily time series using periodic unobserved components time series models,"
Computational Statistics & Data Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 885-903, November.
- Siem Jan Koopman & Marius Ooms, 2004. "Forecasting Daily Time Series using Periodic Unobserved Components Time Series Models," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 04-135/4, Tinbergen Institute.
- Alonso, Andrés M. & Peña, Daniel & Romo, Juan, 2003. "On sieve bootstrap prediction intervals," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 65(1), pages 13-20, October.
- Giordano, Francesco & La Rocca, Michele & Perna, Cira, 2007. "Forecasting nonlinear time series with neural network sieve bootstrap," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(8), pages 3871-3884, May.
- Clements, Michael P. & Kim, Jae H., 2007. "Bootstrap prediction intervals for autoregressive time series," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(7), pages 3580-3594, April.
- Pérez-González, A. & Vilar-Fernández, J.M. & González-Manteiga, W., 2010. "Nonparametric variance function estimation with missing data," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 101(5), pages 1123-1142, May.
- Carrizosa, Emilio & Olivares-Nadal, Alba V. & Ramírez-Cobo, Pepa, 2013. "Time series interpolation via global optimization of moments fitting," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 230(1), pages 97-112.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.