A comparison of semiparametric estimators for the ordered response model
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Computational Statistics & Data Analysis.
Volume (Year): 49 (2005)
Issue (Month): 2 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/csda
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Gallant, A Ronald & Nychka, Douglas W, 1987. "Semi-nonparametric Maximum Likelihood Estimation," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 55(2), pages 363-90, March.
- Gabler, Siegfried & Laisney, Francois & Lechner, Michael, 1993. "Seminonparametric Estimation of Binary-Choice Models with an Application to Labor-Force Participation," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 11(1), pages 61-80, January.
- Ruud, Paul A., 1984. "Tests of Specification in Econometrics," Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt4kq8m0hf, Department of Economics, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- H. Peter Witzke & Guido Urfei, 2001. "Willingness To Pay for Environmental Protection in Germany: Coping With the Regional Dimension," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(3), pages 207-214.
- Pagan,Adrian & Ullah,Aman, 1999.
Cambridge University Press, number 9780521586115, December.
- Lewbel, Arthur, 2000.
"Semiparametric qualitative response model estimation with unknown heteroscedasticity or instrumental variables,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 97(1), pages 145-177, July.
- Arthur Lewbel, 1999. "Semiparametric Qualitative Response Model Estimation with Unknown Heteroskedasticity or Instrumental Variables," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 454, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Melenberg, B. & Soest, A.H.O. van, 1996. "Measuring the costs of children: Parametric and semiparametric estimators," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-72215, Tilburg University.
- Lewbel, Arthur & Schennach, Susanne M., 2007. "A simple ordered data estimator for inverse density weighted expectations," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 136(1), pages 189-211, January.
- Andrew E. Clark and Andrew J. Oswald, .
"Satisfaction and Comparison Income,"
Economics Discussion Papers
419, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
- Horowitz, Joel L, 1992. "A Smoothed Maximum Score Estimator for the Binary Response Model," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 60(3), pages 505-31, May.
- Manski, Charles F., 1985. "Semiparametric analysis of discrete response : Asymptotic properties of the maximum score estimator," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 313-333, March.
- Anton, A Alonso & Sainz, A Fernandez & Rodriguez-Poo, J, 2001. " Semiparametric Estimation of a Duration Model," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 63(5), pages 517-33, December.
- Yingying Dong & Arthur Lewbel, 2012.
"A Simple Estimator for Binary Choice Models With Endogenous Regressors,"
Boston College Working Papers in Economics
807, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Yingying Dong & Arthur Lewbel, 2004. "A Simple Estimator for Binary Choice Models with Endogenous Regressors," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 604, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 15 Jun 2012.
- William H. Greene & David A. Hensher, 2008. "Modeling Ordered Choices: A Primer and Recent Developments," Working Papers 08-26, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Yingying Dong & Arthur Lewbel, 2012. "Simple Estimators for Binary Choice Models with Endogenous Regressors," Working Papers 111204, University of California-Irvine, Department of Economics.
- Arthur Lewbel, 2012. "An Overview of the Special Regressor Method," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 810, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Laszlo Goerke & Markus Pannenberg, 2008.
"Risk Aversion and Trade Union Membership,"
Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin
770, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Laszlo Goerke & Markus Pannenberg, 2008. "Risk Aversion and Trade Union Membership," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 88, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Goerke, Laszlo & Pannenberg, Markus, 2008. "Risk Aversion and Trade Union Membership," IZA Discussion Papers 3351, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Giuseppe De Luca & Valeria Perotti, 2010.
"Estimation of ordered response models with sample selection,"
CEIS Research Paper
168, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 03 Jun 2010.
- Giuseppe De Luca & Valeria Perotti, 2011. "Estimation of ordered response models with sample selection," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 11(2), pages 213-239, June.
- Stefan Boes & Rainer Winkelmann, 2006.
"Ordered response models,"
AStA Advances in Statistical Analysis,
Springer, vol. 90(1), pages 167-181, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.