On spline estimators and prediction intervals in nonparametric regression
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Computational Statistics & Data Analysis.
Volume (Year): 35 (2000)
Issue (Month): 1 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/csda
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Koenker, Roger W & Bassett, Gilbert, Jr, 1978. "Regression Quantiles," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 46(1), pages 33-50, January.
- Thompson, Paul & Cai, Yuzhi & Moyeed, Rana & Reeve, Dominic & Stander, Julian, 2010. "Bayesian nonparametric quantile regression using splines," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 54(4), pages 1138-1150, April.
- Cheng, Yebin & De Gooijer, Jan & Zerom, Dawit, 2009.
"Efficient Estimation of an Additive Quantile Regression Model,"
14388, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yebin Cheng & Jan G. De Gooijer & Dawit Zerom, 2011. "Efficient Estimation of an Additive Quantile Regression Model," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics & Finnish Statistical Society & Norwegian Statistical Association & Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 38(1), pages 46-62, 03.
- Zhao, Shan & Wei, G. W., 2003. "Jump process for the trend estimation of time series," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 42(1-2), pages 219-241, February.
- Simila, Timo, 2006. "Self-organizing map visualizing conditional quantile functions with multidimensional covariates," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 50(8), pages 2097-2110, April.
- Sokbae Lee & Joel L. Horowitz, 2004.
"Nonparametric Estimation of an Additive Quantile Regression Model,"
Econometric Society 2004 Far Eastern Meetings
721, Econometric Society.
- Horowitz, Joel L. & Lee, Sokbae, 2005. "Nonparametric Estimation of an Additive Quantile Regression Model," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 100, pages 1238-1249, December.
- Joel Horowitz & Sokbae 'Simon' Lee, 2004. "Nonparametric estimation of an additive quantile regression model," CeMMAP working papers CWP07/04, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Yebin Cheng & Jan G. De Gooijer & Dawit Zerom, 2009. "Efficient Estimation of an Additive Quantile Regression," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 09-104/4, Tinbergen Institute.
- Holger Dette & Regine Scheder, 2011. "Estimation of additive quantile regression," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer, vol. 63(2), pages 245-265, April.
- Holger Dette, 2013. "Comments on: An updated review of Goodness-of-Fit tests for regression models," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer, vol. 22(3), pages 437-441, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.