Wage indexation and macroeconomics stability
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy.
Volume (Year): 5 (1977)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jme
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Barro, Robert J., 1976. "Indexation in a rational expectations model," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 229-244, October.
- Oliver E. Williamson & Michael L. Wachter & Jeffrey E. Harris, 1975. "Understanding the Employment Relation: The Analysis of Idiosyncratic Exchange," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 6(1), pages 250-278, Spring.
- Grady, Patrick & Stephenson, Donald R., 1975.
"Some Macroeconomic Effects of Tax Reform and Indexing,"
31927, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Patrick Grady & Donald R. Stephenson, 1977. "Some Macroeconomic Effects of Tax Reform and Indexing," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 10(3), pages 378-92, August.
- William Poole, 1970.
"Optimal choice of monetary policy instruments in a simple stochastic macro model,"
57, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Poole, William, 1970. "Optimal Choice of Monetary Policy Instruments in a Simple Stochastic Macro Model," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 84(2), pages 197-216, May.
- William Poole, 1969. "Optimal choice of monetary policy instruments in a simple stochastic macro model," Special Studies Papers 2, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Shavell, Steven, 1976. "Sharing Risks of Deferred Payment," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 84(1), pages 161-68, February.
- Laidler, David E W & Parkin, J Michael, 1975. "Inflation: A Survey," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 85(340), pages 741-809, December.
- S. Fischer, 1975. "Long-Term Contracts, Rational Expectations and the Optimal Money Supply Rule," Working papers 166, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- Deriving the New Keynesian Phillips Curve (NKPC) with Calvo pricing
by John Barrdear in John Barrdear on 2009-02-18 10:15:32
- Eijffinger, S.C.W. & Schaling, E., 1995. "The ultimate determinants of central bank independence," Discussion Paper 1995-5, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Aizenman, Joshua & Frenkel, Jacob A, 1986.
"Supply Shocks, Wage Indexation and Monetary Accommodation,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 18(3), pages 304-22, August.
- Joshua Aizenman & Jacob A. Frenkel, 1986. "Supply Shocks, Wage Indexation and Monetary Accommodation," NBER Working Papers 1609, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Corrado Benassi & Antonello E. Scorcu, 2003.
"Indexation Rules, Risk Aversion and Imperfect Information,"
University of Manchester, vol. 71(3), pages 330-340, 06.
- C. Benassi & A. E. Scorcu, 2002. "Indexation Rules, Risk Aversion, and Imperfect Information," Working Papers 450, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Turnovsky, Stephen J. & Smith, William T., 2006.
"Equilibrium consumption and precautionary savings in a stochastically growing economy,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 243-278, February.
- Stephen Turnovsky & William Smith, 2004. "Equilibrium Consumption and Precautionary Savings in a Stochastically Growing Economy," Working Papers UWEC-2006-01-P, University of Washington, Department of Economics, revised Oct 2004.
- Eijffinger, S.C.W., 1997.
"Optimal commitment in an open economy: Credibility vs. flexibility,"
Open Access publications from Tilburg University
urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-152942, Tilburg University.
- Sylvester Eijffinger & Eric Schaling, 1995. "Optimal Commitment in an Open Economy: Credibility vs. Flexibility," Bank of England working papers 41, Bank of England.
- Eijffinger, S.C.W. & Schaling, E., 1995. "Optimal commitment in an open economy: Credibility vs. flexibility," Discussion Paper 1995-79, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Obstfeld, Maurice & Stockman, Alan C., 1985.
Handbook of International Economics,
in: R. W. Jones & P. B. Kenen (ed.), Handbook of International Economics, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 18, pages 917-977
- Eijffinger, S.C.W. & Schaling, E. & Hoeberichts, M.M., 1997.
"Central Bank independence: A sensitivity analysis,"
1997-10, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Eijffinger, S.C.W. & Schaling, E. & Hoeberichts, M.M., 1998. "Central bank independence: A sensitivity analysis," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-76091, Tilburg University.
- Eijffinger, S.C.W. & Schaling, E. & Hoeberichts, M.M., 1997. "Central bank independence: A sensitivity analysis," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-74413, Tilburg University.
- Marco Guerrazzi, 2010. "Nominal Wage Indexation, Quasi-Equilibria And Real Wage Dynamics," Bulletin of Economic Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 62(3), pages 279-294, 07.
- Jean-Marc Tallon & Sujoy Mukerji, 2004.
"Ambiguity aversion and the absence of wage indexation,"
UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers)
- Mukerji, Sujoy & Tallon, Jean-Marc, 2004. "Ambiguity aversion and the absence of wage indexation," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(3), pages 653-670, April.
- Sujoy Mukerji & Jean-Marc Tallon, 2002. "Ambiguity Aversion and the Absence of Wage Indexation," Economics Series Working Papers 111, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- James, Jonathan G. & Lawler, Phillip, 2010. "Union objectives and indexation externalities in a monopolistically competitive economy," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 64(1), pages 28-35, March.
- Chang, Wen-ya & Lai, Ching-chong, 1997. "Election outcomes and the stockmarket: Further results," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 143-155, February.
- Van Gompel, Johan, 1995. "Optimal wage indexation with exchange rate uncertainty in an oligopolistic and unionized economy," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 37-45, April.
- Eijffinger, S.C.W. & Schaling, E., 1993. "Central bank independence: Theory and evidence (Revised version)," Discussion Paper 1993-25, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.