Reinterpreting money demand regressions Errata
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy.
Volume (Year): 23 (1985)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jme
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Howells, Peter & Hussein, Khaled, 1997. "The demand for money: Total transactions as the scale variable," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 55(3), pages 371-377, September.
- Carlo Monticelli, 1996. "EU-wide money and cross-border holdings," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 132(2), pages 215-235, September.
- Nelson, Edward, 2001.
"Direct Effects of Base Money on Aggregate Demand: Theory and Evidence,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
2666, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Nelson, Edward, 2002. "Direct effects of base money on aggregate demand: theory and evidence," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(4), pages 687-708, May.
- Edward Nelson, 2000. "Direct effects of base money on aggregate demand: theory and evidence," Bank of England working papers 122, Bank of England.
- Glenn D. Rudebusch, 2001.
"Term structure evidence on interest rate smoothing and monetary policy inertia,"
Working Paper Series
2001-02, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Rudebusch, Glenn D., 2002. "Term structure evidence on interest rate smoothing and monetary policy inertia," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(6), pages 1161-1187, September.
- Issing, Otmar, 1997. "Monetary targeting in Germany: The stability of monetary policy and of the monetary system," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 67-79, June.
- Bennett T. McCallum & Marvin S. Goodfriend, 1986.
"Theoretical analysis of the demand for money,"
86-03, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Sriram, Subramanian S., 2002. "Determinants and stability of demand for M2 in Malaysia," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 337-356.
- Hess, Gregory D. & Jones, Christopher S. & Porter, Richard D., 1998. "The predictive failure of the Baba, Hendry and Starr model of M1," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 50(6), pages 477-507, November.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.