China as an economic powerhouse: Implications on its neighbors
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal China Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 14 (2003)
Issue (Month): 2 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/chieco
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Lu, Ding, 2001. "Industrial policy and resource allocation: implications on China's participation in globalization," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 342-360.
- Abeysinghe, Tilak, 2001. "Estimation of direct and indirect impact of oil price on growth," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 73(2), pages 147-153, November.
- Tilak Abeysinghe & Kristin J. Forbes, 2001.
"Trade Linkages and Output-Multiplier Effects: A Structural VAR Approach with a Focus on Asia,"
NBER Working Papers
8600, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Tilak Abeysinghe & Kristin Forbes, 2005. "Trade Linkages and Output-Multiplier Effects: a Structural VAR Approach with a Focus on Asia," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 13(2), pages 356-375, 05.
- Singh, Ajit, 1998.
"The Asian Model: A Crisis Foretold?,"
24683, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cheong, Young-Rok, 2001. "The impact of China's entrance to the WTO on neighboring east Asian economies," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 419-422.
- Harrison, Ann & Hanson, Gordon, 1999.
"Who gains from trade reform? Some remaining puzzles,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 59(1), pages 125-154, June.
- Ann Harrison & Gordon Hanson, 1999. "Who Gains from Trade Reform? Some Remaining Puzzles," NBER Working Papers 6915, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Chen, Aimin, 2001. "The impact of WTO entry on the changing structure of Chinese industry: a summary assessment," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 409-413.
- Francisco Rodriguez & Dani Rodrik, 1999. "Trade Policy and Economic Growth: A Skeptic's Guide to Cross-National Evidence," NBER Working Papers 7081, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Peter Drysdale & Xinpeng Xu, 2004.
"Taiwan's Role in the Economic Architecture of East Asia and the Pacific,"
Asia Pacific Economic Papers
343, Australia-Japan Research Centre, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Peter Drysdale & Xinpeng Xu, 2004. "Taiwan'S Role In The Economic Architecture Of East Asia And The Pacific," Trade Working Papers 22865, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Alan G. Ahearne & John G. Fernald & Prakash Loungani & John W. Schindler, 2003.
"China and emerging Asia: comrades or competitors?,"
International Finance Discussion Papers
789, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Alan G. Ahearne & John G. Fernald & Prakash Loungani & John W. Schindler, 2006. "Flying geese or sitting ducks: China’s impact on the trading fortunes of other Asian economies," International Finance Discussion Papers 887, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Metaxas, T. & Kechagia, P., 2013. "FDI Through The Imitation Procedure: The Case of China," Applied Econometrics and International Development, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 13(1), pages 145-160.
- Puah, Chin-Hong & Kueh, Jerome Swee-Hui & Lau, Evan, 2007.
"The Implications Of Emergence Of China Towards Asean-5: Fdi-Gdp Perspective,"
4550, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Puah, Chin-Hong & Kueh, Jerome Swee-Hui & Lau, Evan, 2007. "The Implications Of Emergence Of China Towards Asean-5: Fdi-Gdp Perspective," MPRA Paper 5219, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Metaxas, Theodore & Kechagia, Polyxeni, 2012. "F.D.I. through the imitation procedure The case of China: A Note," MPRA Paper 40886, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Korhonen, Iikka & Ledyaeva, Svetlana, 2008.
"Trade linkages and macroeconomic effects of the price of oil,"
BOFIT Discussion Papers
16/2008, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Korhonen, Iikka & Ledyaeva, Svetlana, 2010. "Trade linkages and macroeconomic effects of the price of oil," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 848-856, July.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.