Geographic factors and China's regional development under market reforms, 1978-1998
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal China Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 13 (2002)
Issue (Month): 1 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/chieco
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lessmann, Christian, 2013.
"Foreign direct investment and regional inequality: A panel data analysis,"
China Economic Review, Elsevier,
Elsevier, vol. 24(C), pages 129-149.
- Christian Lessmann, 2012. "Foreign Direct Investment and Regional Inequality: A Panel Data Analysis," CESifo Working Paper Series 4037, CESifo Group Munich.
- Sylvie DÃ©murger & Jeffrey D. Sachs & Wing Thye Woo & Shuming Bao & Gene Chang & Andrew Mellinger, 2002.
"Geography, Economic Policy, and Regional Development in China,"
Asian Economic Papers, MIT Press,
MIT Press, vol. 1(1), pages 146-197.
- Sylvie Demurger & Jeffrey D. Sachs & Wing Thye Woo & Shuming Bao, Gene Chang & Andrew Mellinger, 2002. "Geography, Economic Policy, and Regional Development in China," NBER Working Papers 8897, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sylvie DEMURGER & SACHS & Wing Thye WOO & BAO & CHANG & MELLINGER, 2001. "Geography, Economic Policy and Regional Development in China," Working Papers 200109, CERDI.
- Sylvie Demurger & Jeffrey D. Sachs & Wing Thye Woo & Shuming Bao & Gene Chang & Andrew Mellinger, 2002. "Geography, Economic Policy and Regional Development in China," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1950, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Zhao Chen & Ming Lu & Zheng Xu, 2011. "A Core-Periphery Model of Urban Economic Growth: Empirical Evidence using Chinese City-Level Data, 1990-2006," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University gd11-206, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Declan Curran & Michael Funke & Jue Wang, 2007.
"Economic Growth across Space and Time: subprovincial Evidence from Mainland China,"
Quantitative Macroeconomics Working Papers, Hamburg University, Department of Economics
20710, Hamburg University, Department of Economics.
- Curran, Declan & Funke, Michael & Wang, Jue, 2007. "Economic growth across space and time: subprovincial evidence from Mainland China," BOFIT Discussion Papers, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition 21/2007, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Van Leeuwen, Bas & van Leeuwen-Li, Jieli & Foldvari, Peter, 2011. "Regional human capital in Republican and New China: Its spread, quality and effects on economic growth," MPRA Paper 43582, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chen, Anping & Groenewold, Nicolaas, 2013. "Does investment allocation affect the inter-regional output gap in China? A time-series investigation," China Economic Review, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 26(C), pages 197-206.
- Krug, B. & Hendrischke, H., 2006. "Framing China: Transformation and Institutional Change," ERIM Report Series Research in Management, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasm ERS-2006-025-ORG, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Borooah, Vani & Dubey, Amaresh, 2007. "Measuring Regional Backwardness: Poverty, Gender, and Children in the Districts of India," MPRA Paper 19426, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Groenwold, Nicolaas & Lee, Guoping & Chen, Anping, 2008. "Inter-regional spillovers in China: The importance of common shocks and the definition of the regions," China Economic Review, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 32-52, March.
- World Bank, 2003. "China - Promoting Growth with Equity : Country Economic Memorandum," World Bank Other Operational Studies 14643, The World Bank.
- Wing Thye Woo and Shuming Bao, 2003. "China: Case study on Human Development Progress towards the Millennium Developmental Goals at the Sub-National Level," Human Development Occasional Papers (1992-2007), Human Development Report Office (HDRO), United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) HDOCPA-2003-14, Human Development Report Office (HDRO), United Nations Development Programme (UNDP).
- Reuter & Ulrich, 2004. "The Effects of Intraregional Disparities on Regional Development in China: Inequality Decomposition and Panel-Data Analysis," Econometric Society 2004 Far Eastern Meetings, Econometric Society 716, Econometric Society.
- Abdul-Gafaru Abdulai, 2014. "Rethinking spatial inequalities in development: the primacy of politics and power relations," Brooks World Poverty Institute Working Paper Series esid-029-14, BWPI, The University of Manchester.
- Li, Hongbin & Yang, Zheyu & Yao, Xianguo & Zhang, Haifeng & Zhang, Junsen, 2012. "Entrepreneurship, private economy and growth: Evidence from China," China Economic Review, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 948-961.
- Rui Hao & Zheng Wei, 2010. "Fundamental causes of inlandâ€“coastal income inequality in post-reform China," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer, Springer, vol. 45(1), pages 181-206, August.
- Borooah, Vani, 2008. "Deprivation, Violence, and Conflict: An Analysis of Naxalite Activity in the Districts of India," MPRA Paper 19425, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Narayan, Paresh Kumar & Nielsen, Ingrid & Smyth, Russell, 2008.
"Panel data, cointegration, causality and Wagner's law: Empirical evidence from Chinese provinces,"
China Economic Review, Elsevier,
Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 297-307, June.
- Paresh Kumar Narayan & Ingrid Nielsen & Russell Smyth, 2006. "Panel Data, Cointegration, Causality And Wagner'S Law: Empirical Evidence From Chinese Provinces," Development Research Unit Working Paper Series, Monash University, Department of Economics 01/06, Monash University, Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.