Intercity regional disparity in China
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal China Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 11 (2000)
Issue (Month): 3 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/chieco
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jian, Tianlun & Sachs, Jeffrey D. & Warner, Andrew M., 1996. "Trends in regional inequality in China," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 7(1), pages 1-21.
- White, Halbert, 1980. "A Heteroskedasticity-Consistent Covariance Matrix Estimator and a Direct Test for Heteroskedasticity," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(4), pages 817-38, May.
- Tsui, Kai-yuen, 1996. "Economic reform and interprovincial inequalities in China," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 353-368, August.
- Chen, Jian & Fleisher, Belton M., 1996. "Regional Income Inequality and Economic Growth in China," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 141-164, April.
- Tianlun Jian & Jeffrey D. Sachs & Andrew M. Warner, 1996. "Trends in Regional Inequality in China," NBER Working Papers 5412, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Qinghua Zhang & Heng-fu Zou, 2012.
"Regional Inequality in Contemporary China,"
Annals of Economics and Finance,
Society for AEF, vol. 13(1), pages 113-137, May.
- Xiaolei Qian & Russell Smyth, 2006.
"Growth Accounting for the Chinese Provinces 1990-2000: Incorporating Human Capital Accumulation,"
Journal of Chinese Economic and Business Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 4(1), pages 21-37.
- Xiaolei Qian & Russell Smyth, 2005. "Growth Accounting for the Chinese Provinces 1990-2000: Incorporating Human Capital Accumulation," Monash Economics Working Papers 11/05, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Shiu, Alice & Heshmati, Almas, 2006.
"Technical Change and Total Factor Productivity Growth for Chinese Provinces: A Panel Data Analysis,"
Ratio Working Papers
98, The Ratio Institute.
- Shiu, Alice & Heshmati, Almas, 2006. "Technical Change and Total Factor Productivity Growth for Chinese Provinces: A Panel Data Analysis," IZA Discussion Papers 2133, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Jones, Derek C. & Li, Cheng & Owen, Ann L., 2003.
"Growth and regional inequality in China during the reform era,"
China Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 186-200.
- Derek C. Jones & Cheng Li & Ann L. Owen*, 2003. "Growth and Regional Inequality in China During the Reform Era," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 2003-561, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Curran, Declan & Funke, Michael & Wang, Jue, 2007.
"Economic growth across space and time: subprovincial evidence from Mainland China,"
BOFIT Discussion Papers
21/2007, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Declan Curran & Michael Funke & Jue Wang, 2007. "Economic Growth across Space and Time: subprovincial Evidence from Mainland China," Quantitative Macroeconomics Working Papers 20710, Hamburg University, Department of Economics.
- Paresh Kumar Narayan & Ingrid Nielsen & Russell Smyth, 2006.
"Panel Data, Cointegration, Causality And Wagner'S Law: Empirical Evidence From Chinese Provinces,"
Monash Economics Working Papers
01/06, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Narayan, Paresh Kumar & Nielsen, Ingrid & Smyth, Russell, 2008. "Panel data, cointegration, causality and Wagner's law: Empirical evidence from Chinese provinces," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 297-307, June.
- Reuter & Ulrich, 2004. "The Effects of Intraregional Disparities on Regional Development in China: Inequality Decomposition and Panel-Data Analysis," Econometric Society 2004 Far Eastern Meetings 716, Econometric Society.
- Reuter, Ulrich, 2006. "What Kind of Education Does China Need? The Impact of Educational Attainment on Local Growth and Disparities," Working Paper Series RP2006/127, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Ouyang, Puman & Fu, Shihe, 2012. "Economic growth, local industrial development and inter-regional spillovers from foreign direct investment: Evidence from China," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 445-460.
- Chi, Wei & Qian, Xiaoye, 2009. "The role of education in regional innovation activities and economic growth: spatial evidence from China," MPRA Paper 15779, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Batisse, Cecile, 2002.
"Dynamic externalities and local growth: A panel data analysis applied to Chinese provinces,"
China Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 13(2-3), pages 231-251.
- Cécile BATISSE, 2001. "Dynamic externalities and local growth:A panel data analysis applied to Chinese provinces," Working Papers 200112, CERDI.
- Peng Zhang & Mann Xu, 2011. "The View from the County: China's Regional Inequalities of Socio-Economic Development," Annals of Economics and Finance, Society for AEF, vol. 12(1), pages 183-198, May.
- Ng, Ying Chu, 2006. "Gender Earnings Differentials and Regional Economic Development in Urban China, 1988-97," Working Paper Series RP2006/136, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Zhang, Jin & Wang, Lanfang & Wang, Susheng, 2012. "Financial development and economic growth: Recent evidence from China," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(3), pages 393-412.
- Xuemei Bai & Gang Li, 2004. "Industrial Productivity Convergence in China," Journal of Chinese Economic and Business Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 2(2), pages 155-168.
- Rui Hao & Zheng Wei, 2010. "Fundamental causes of inland–coastal income inequality in post-reform China," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer, vol. 45(1), pages 181-206, August.
- Du, Yuxin & Teixeira, Aurora A.C., 2012. "A bibliometric account of Chinese economics research through the lens of the China Economic Review," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 743-762.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.