Monetary services and money demand in China
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal China Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 11 (2000)
Issue (Month): 2 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/chieco
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Diewert, W. E., 1976. "Exact and superlative index numbers," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 115-145, May.
- Barnett, William A., 1990.
"Developments in monetary aggregation theory,"
Journal of Policy Modeling,
Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 205-257.
- William A. Barnett, 1996.
"Which Road Leads to Stable Money Demand?,"
- Dickey, David A & Fuller, Wayne A, 1981. "Likelihood Ratio Statistics for Autoregressive Time Series with a Unit Root," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 49(4), pages 1057-72, June.
- Stephen M. Goldfeld, 1973. "The Demand for Money Revisited," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 4(3), pages 577-646.
- Yi, Gang, 1991. "The monetization process in China during the economic reform," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 2(1), pages 75-95.
- Mizen, Paul, 1997. "Microfoundations for a Stable Demand for Money Function," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 107(443), pages 1202-12, July.
- Yu, Qiao, 1997. "Economic Fluctuation, Macro Control, and Monetary Policy in the Transitional Chinese Economy," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 180-195, October.
- Caves, Douglas W & Christensen, Laurits R & Diewert, W Erwin, 1982. "The Economic Theory of Index Numbers and the Measurement of Input, Output, and Productivity," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(6), pages 1393-1414, November.
- Belongia, Michael T, 1996. "Measurement Matters: Recent Results from Monetary Economics Reexamined," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 104(5), pages 1065-83, October.
- Johansen, Soren, 1991. "Estimation and Hypothesis Testing of Cointegration Vectors in Gaussian Vector Autoregressive Models," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 59(6), pages 1551-80, November.
- Laidler, David, 1997.
"Notes on the Microfoundations of Monetary Economics,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 107(443), pages 1213-23, July.
- Laidler, D., 1996. "Notes on the Microfoundations of Monetary Economics," UWO Department of Economics Working Papers 9610, University of Western Ontario, Department of Economics.
- Qiao Yu & Ping Xie, 1999. "Money Aggregates Management: Problems And Prospects In China'S Economic Transition," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 17(1), pages 33-43, 01.
- Katrin Wesche, 1997. "The demand for divisia money in a core monetary union," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Sep, pages 51-60.
- Barnett, William A., 1980. "Economic monetary aggregates an application of index number and aggregation theory," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 11-48, September.
- Stephen M. Goldfeld, 1976. "The Case of the Missing Money," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 7(3), pages 683-740.
- Barnett, William A & Fisher, Douglas & Serletis, Apostolos, 1992. "Consumer Theory and the Demand for Money," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 30(4), pages 2086-2119, December.
- Rasche, Robert H., 1987. "M1 -- Velocity and money-demand functions: Do stable relationships exist?," Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 9-88, January.
- Austin, Darran & Ward, Bert & Dalziel, Paul, 2007. "The demand for money in China 1987-2004: A non-linear modelling approach," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 190-204.
- Hiew, Lee-Chea & Puah, Chin-Hong & Habibullah, Muzafar Shah, 2013. "The Role of Advertising Expenditure in Measuring Indonesia’s Money Demand Function," MPRA Paper 50223, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ge Wu, 2009. "Broad Money Demand and Asset Substitution in China," IMF Working Papers 09/131, International Monetary Fund.
- Cargill, Thomas F. & Parker, Elliott, 2004. "Price deflation, money demand, and monetary policy discontinuity: a comparative view of Japan, China, and the United States," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 125-147, March.
- Leong, Choi-Meng & Puah, Chin-Hong & Abu Mansor, Shazali & Evan, Lau, 2008.
"Testing the Effectiveness of Monetary Policy in Malaysia Using Alternative Monetary Aggregation,"
10568, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Choi-Meng Leong & Chin-Hong Puah & Shazali Abu Mansor & Evan Lau, 2010. "Testing the Effectiveness of Monetary Policy in Malaysia Using Alternative Monetary Aggregation," Margin: The Journal of Applied Economic Research, National Council of Applied Economic Research, vol. 4(3), pages 321-338, August.
- Delatte, Anne-Laure & Fouquau, Julien & Holz, Carsten A., 2011. "Explaining money demand in China during the transition from a centrally planned to a market-based monetary system," BOFIT Discussion Papers 27/2011, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Lee, Chien Chiang & Chang, Chun Ping, 2012. "The Demand for Money in China: A Reassessment Using the Bounds Testing Approach," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 0(1), pages 74-94, March.
- Baharumshah, Ahmad Zubaidi & Mohd, Siti Hamizah & Yol, Marial Awou, 2009. "Stock prices and demand for money in China: New evidence," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 171-187, February.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.