Can Chinese banks compete after accession to WTO?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Asian Economics.
Volume (Year): 18 (2007)
Issue (Month): 6 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/asieco
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Leung, M.K. & Chan, Ricky Y.K., 2006. "Are foreign banks sure winners in post-WTO China?," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 49(3), pages 221-234.
- Wendy Dobson & Anil K Kashyap, 2006.
"The Contradiction in China’s Gradualist Banking Reforms,"
Working Papers Series
08, Rotman Institute for International Business, Joseph L. Rotman School of Management, University of Toronto.
- Wendy Dobson & Anil K. Kashyap, 2006. "The Contradiction in China's Gradualist Banking Reforms," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 37(2), pages 103-162.
- Jie Mao & Ben Li, 2009. "The effect of potential foreign entry in the banking sector," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 29(1), pages 141-149.
- Yuan George Shan & Lei Xu, 2012. "Bad debt provisions of financial institutions: Dilemma of China's corporate governance regime," International Journal of Managerial Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 8(4), pages 344-364.
- Bing Xu & Adrian Van Rixtel & Michiel Van Leuvensteijn, 2013. "Measuring bank competition in China: a comparison of new versus conventional approaches applied to loan markets," BIS Working Papers 422, Bank for International Settlements.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.