Use of advanced techniques to optimize a multi-dimensional dairy model
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Agricultural Systems.
Volume (Year): 50 (1996)
Issue (Month): 3 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/agsy
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Rodriguez, Abelardo & Trapp, James N. & Walker, Odell L. & Bernardo, Daniel J., 1990. "A wheat grazing systems model for the US Southern Plains: Part II--Economic analysis of grazing management decisions under weather uncertainty," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 61-75.
- L. Ingber & B. Rosen, 1992.
"Genetic algorithms and very fast simulated reannealing: A comparison,"
Lester Ingber Papers
92ga, Lester Ingber.
- L. Ingber & B. Rosen, 1993. "Genetic algorithms and very fast simulated reannealing: A comparison," Lester Ingber Papers 93ga, Lester Ingber.
- Allen, P. M. & McGlade, J. M., 1987. "Modelling complex human systems: A fisheries example," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 147-167, June.
- L. Ingber, 1993. "Simulated annealing: Practice versus theory," Lester Ingber Papers 93sa, Lester Ingber.
- Kingwell, R. S. & Schilizzi, S. G. M., 1994. "Dryland pasture improvement given climatic risk," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 45(2), pages 175-190.
- Mayer, D. G. & Schoorl, D. & Butler, D. G. & Kelly, A. M., 1991. "Efficiency and fractal behaviour of optimisation methods on multiple-optima surfaces," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 315-328.
- Chavas, J. P. & Kliebenstein, James, 1985. "Modeling Dynamic Agricultural Production Response: The Case of Swine Production," Staff General Research Papers 10631, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Mayer, D. G. & Belward, J. A. & Burrage, K., 2001. "Robust parameter settings of evolutionary algorithms for the optimisation of agricultural systems models," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 69(3), pages 199-213, September.
- L. Ingber & J.K. Wilson, 2000. "Statistical mechanics of financial markets: Exponential modifications to Black-Scholes," Lester Ingber Papers 00fm, Lester Ingber.
- Bergez, J. -E. & Garcia, F. & Lapasse, L., 2004. "A hierarchical partitioning method for optimizing irrigation strategies," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 80(3), pages 235-253, June.
- Lukin, Vladimir V. & Epplin, Francis M., 2003. "Optimal frequency and quantity of agricultural lime applications," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 76(3), pages 949-967, June.
- Mayer, D.G. & Belward, J.A. & Burrage, K., 1998. "Tabu search not an optimal choice for models of agricultural systems," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 58(2), pages 243-251, October.
- Mayer, D. G. & Kinghorn, B. P. & Archer, A. A., 2005. "Differential evolution - an easy and efficient evolutionary algorithm for model optimisation," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 83(3), pages 315-328, March.
- Parsons, D. J., 1998. "Optimising silage harvesting plans in a grass and grazing simulation using the revised simplex method and a genetic algorithm," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 56(1), pages 29-44, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.