Genetic algorithms and very fast simulated reannealing: A comparison
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Lester Ingber in its series Lester Ingber Papers with number 92ga.
Date of creation: 1992
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Other versions of this item:
- L. Ingber & B. Rosen, 1993. "Genetic algorithms and very fast simulated reannealing: A comparison," Lester Ingber Papers 93ga, Lester Ingber.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- L. Ingber & H. Fujio & M.F. Wehner, 1991. "Mathematical comparison of combat computer models to exercise data," Lester Ingber Papers 91mc, Lester Ingber.
- L. Ingber & M.F. Wehner & G.M. Jabbour & T.M. Barnhill, 1991. "Application of statistical mechanics methodology to term-structure bond-pricing models," Lester Ingber Papers 91as, Lester Ingber.
- L. Ingber & D.D. Sworder, 1991. "Statistical mechanics of combat with human factors," Lester Ingber Papers 91ch, Lester Ingber.
- L. Ingber, 1990. "Statistical mechanical aids to calculating term structure models," Lester Ingber Papers 90ac, Lester Ingber.
- L. Ingber, 1986. "Statistical mechanics of neocortical interactions," Lester Ingber Papers 86ni, Lester Ingber.
- L. Ingber, 1989. "Very fast simulated re-annealing," Lester Ingber Papers 89vf, Lester Ingber.
- H. Le Thi & A. Vaz & L. Vicente, 2012. "Optimizing radial basis functions by d.c. programming and its use in direct search for global derivative-free optimization," TOP: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer, vol. 20(1), pages 190-214, April.
- Dimitris Bertsimas & Omid Nohadani, 2010. "Robust optimization with simulated annealing," Journal of Global Optimization, Springer, vol. 48(2), pages 323-334, October.
- L. Ingber, 1992. "Generic mesoscopic neural networks based on statistical mechanics of neocortical interactions," Lester Ingber Papers 92gm, Lester Ingber.
- Mayer, D. G. & Belward, J. A. & Burrage, K., 1996. "Use of advanced techniques to optimize a multi-dimensional dairy model," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 50(3), pages 239-253.
- L. Ingber & R.P. Mondescu, 2001.
"Optimization of trading physics models of markets,"
Lester Ingber Papers
01ot, Lester Ingber.
- L. Ingber & J.K. Wilson, 2000. "Statistical mechanics of financial markets: Exponential modifications to Black-Scholes," Lester Ingber Papers 00fm, Lester Ingber.
- L. Ingber, 1996. "Adaptive simulated annealing (ASA): Lessons learned," Lester Ingber Papers 96as, Lester Ingber.
- Leung, T. W. & Chan, Chi Kin & Troutt, Marvin D., 2003. "Application of a mixed simulated annealing-genetic algorithm heuristic for the two-dimensional orthogonal packing problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 145(3), pages 530-542, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.