Simulated annealing: Practice versus theory
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Lester Ingber in its series Lester Ingber Papers with number 93sa.
Date of creation: 1993
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-1998-09-28 (All new papers)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ş. Birbil & Shu-Cherng Fang & Ruey-Lin Sheu, 2004. "On the Convergence of a Population-Based Global Optimization Algorithm," Journal of Global Optimization, Springer, vol. 30(2), pages 301-318, November.
- L. Ingber, 1996. "Canonical momenta indicators of financial markets and neocortical EEG," Lester Ingber Papers 96cm, Lester Ingber.
- Pavlyukevich, Ilya, 2008. "Simulated annealing for Lévy-driven jump-diffusions," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 118(6), pages 1071-1105, June.
- Lester Ingber & Radu Paul Mondescu, 2000.
"Optimization of Trading Physics Models of Markets,"
- L. Ingber & J.K. Wilson, 2000. "Statistical mechanics of financial markets: Exponential modifications to Black-Scholes," Lester Ingber Papers 00fm, Lester Ingber.
- Mayer, D. G. & Belward, J. A. & Burrage, K., 2001. "Robust parameter settings of evolutionary algorithms for the optimisation of agricultural systems models," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 69(3), pages 199-213, September.
- Kerem SENEL & A. Bulent PAMUKCU, 2012. "A Comparative Study For Multi-Period Asset Allocation Of Defined Contribution Schemes: Evidence From Turkey," Istanbul Commerce University Journal of Social Sciences, Istanbul Commerce University, vol. 21(1), pages 289-304.
- Erdinc, O. & Uzunoglu, M., 2012. "Optimum design of hybrid renewable energy systems: Overview of different approaches," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 1412-1425.
- Bell, William Paul, 2009. "Adaptive interactive expectations: dynamically modelling profit expectations," MPRA Paper 38260, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 09 Feb 2010.
- L. Ingber, 1996. "Adaptive simulated annealing (ASA): Lessons learned," Lester Ingber Papers 96as, Lester Ingber.
- L. Ingber & R.P. Mondescu, 2003. "Automated internet trading based on optimized physics models of markets," Lester Ingber Papers 03ai, Lester Ingber.
- L. Ingber, 1993. "ASA-README included with ASA code," Lester Ingber Papers 93as, Lester Ingber.
- Changtong Luo & Bo Yu, 2012. "Low dimensional simplex evolution: a new heuristic for global optimization," Journal of Global Optimization, Springer, vol. 52(1), pages 45-55, January.
- Mayer, D.G. & Belward, J.A. & Burrage, K., 1998. "Tabu search not an optimal choice for models of agricultural systems," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 58(2), pages 243-251, October.
- M. Bowman & L. Ingber, 1997. "Canonical momenta of nonlinear combat," Lester Ingber Papers 97cm, Lester Ingber.
- Mayer, D. G. & Belward, J. A. & Burrage, K., 1996. "Use of advanced techniques to optimize a multi-dimensional dairy model," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 50(3), pages 239-253.
- Lester Ingber, 2000.
"High-resolution path-integral development of financial options,"
- Ingber, Lester, 2000. "High-resolution path-integral development of financial options," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 283(3), pages 529-558.
- L. Ingber, 2000. "High-resolution path-integral development of financial options," Lester Ingber Papers 00hr, Lester Ingber.
- Nilsson, Birger & Hansson, Björn, 2004. "A Two-State Capital Asset Pricing Model with Unobservable States," Working Papers 2004:28, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Podesta, Guillermo & Letson, David & Messina, Carlos & Royce, Fred & Ferreyra, R. Andres & Jones, James & Hansen, James & Llovet, Ignacio & Grondona, Martin & O'Brien, James J., 2002. "Use of ENSO-related climate information in agricultural decision making in Argentina: a pilot experience," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 74(3), pages 371-392, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.