Differential evolution - an easy and efficient evolutionary algorithm for model optimisation
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Agricultural Systems.
Volume (Year): 83 (2005)
Issue (Month): 3 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/agsy
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Mayer, D. G. & Belward, J. A. & Burrage, K., 2001. "Robust parameter settings of evolutionary algorithms for the optimisation of agricultural systems models," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 69(3), pages 199-213, September.
- Mayer, D.G. & Belward, J.A. & Burrage, K., 1998. "Tabu search not an optimal choice for models of agricultural systems," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 58(2), pages 243-251, October.
- Mayer, D. G. & Belward, J. A. & Burrage, K., 1996. "Use of advanced techniques to optimize a multi-dimensional dairy model," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 50(3), pages 239-253.
- Neal, Mark, 2005. "The potential cost to New Zealand dairy farmers from the introduction of nitrate-based stocking rate restrictions," Risk and Sustainable Management Group Working Papers 149854, University of Queensland, School of Economics.
- Andrés Ramirez Hassan & Johnatan Cardona Jimenez, 2011. "An ordered categorical response model with endogenous switching: Simulation Exercises and an Application to State Health," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO CIEF 010608, UNIVERSIDAD EAFIT.
- Mark Neal, 2005.
"The potential cost to New Zealand dairy farmers from the introduction of nitrate-based stocking rate restrictions,"
Murray-Darling Program Working Papers
WP8M05, Risk and Sustainable Management Group, University of Queensland.
- Neal, Mark & Fulkerson, William & Levy, Gil & Wastney, Meryl & Thorrold, Bruce S. & Palliser, Chris & Beukes, Pierre & Folkers, Chris, 2006. "The Potential Cost to New Zealand Dairy Farmers from the Introduction of Nitrate-Based Stocking Rate Restrictions," 2006 Annual Meeting, August 12-18, 2006, Queensland, Australia 25620, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.