Agricultural reforms in Central and Eastern Europe and the former Soviet Union: Status and perspectives
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Blackwell in its journal Agricultural Economics.
Volume (Year): 22 (2000)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwell-synergy.com/loi/agec
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Csaki, C. & Lerman, Z., 1997. "Land Reform in Ukraine: The First Five Years," World Bank - Discussion Papers 371, World Bank.
- Ilhem Baghdadli & Hela Cheikhrouhou & Gael Raballand, 2007. "Strategies for Cotton in West and Central Africa : Enhancing Competitiveness in the "Cotton 4"," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 6784, March.
- Klaus Deininger, 2002. "Agrarian reforms in Eastern European countries: lessons from international experience," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 14(7), pages 987-1003.
- Bartosova, Dasa & Bartova, Lubica & Fidrmuc, Jarko, 2008. "EU Enlargement Implications on the New Member States Agri-food Trade," 2008 International Congress, August 26-29, 2008, Ghent, Belgium 44122, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Lissitsa, Alexej & Odening, Martin, 2001. "Effizienz und totale Faktor-produktivitat in der ukrainischen Landwirtschaft im Transformationsprozess," Working Paper Series 7391, Humboldt University Berlin, Department Agricultural Economics.
- Doitchinova, Julia M., 2002. "Problems and Management Decisions of New Bulgarian Farmers," 13th Congress, Wageningen, The Netherlands, July 7-12, 2002 7029, International Farm Management Association.
- Stange, Henriette & Lissitsa, Alexej, 2003. "Russischer Agrarsektor im Aufschwung? Eine Analyse der technischen und Skaleneffizienz der Agrarunternehmen," IAMO Discussion Papers 52, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Central and Eastern Europe (IAMO).
- L. Amblard & J.P. Colin, 2008. "Reverse tenancy in Romania: Actors' rationales and equity outcomes," Post-Print hal-00454533, HAL.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.