Rethinking agricultural reform in Ukraine
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoThis book is provided by Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Central and Eastern Europe (IAMO) in its series Studies on the Agricultural and Food Sector in Central and Eastern Europe with number 92325 and published in 2007.
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Theodor-Lieser-Strasse 2, 06120 Halle(Saale)
Phone: (+49) (0) 345 / 29 28 0
Fax: (+49) (0) 345 / 29 28 199
Web page: http://www.iamo.de/
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Lerman, Zvi & Brooks, Karen & Csaki, Csaba, 1995. "Restructuring of traditional farms and new land relations in Ukraine," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 13(1), pages 27-37, October.
- Dmitri Rylko & Robert W Jolly, 2005. "Russia's New Agricultural Operators: Their Emergence, Growth and Impact," Comparative Economic Studies, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 47(1), pages 115-126, March.
- Lerman, Zvi & Brooks, Karen & Csaki, Csaba, 1995. "Restructuring of traditional farms and new land relations in Ukraine," Agricultural Economics: The Journal of the International Association of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 13(1), October.
- Lerman, Zvi & Csaki, Csaba & Feder, Gershon, 2002. "Land policies and evolving farm structures in transition countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2794, The World Bank.
- Gilbert,Christopher L. & Vines,David (ed.), 2000. "The World Bank," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521790956, October.
- Csaki, C. & Lerman, Z. & Sotnikov, S., 2001. "Farm Debt in the CIS. A Multi-Country Study of the Major Causes and Proposed Solutions," World Bank - Discussion Papers 424, World Bank.
- Csaki, C. & Lerman, Z., 1997. "Land Reform in Ukraine: The First Five Years," World Bank - Discussion Papers 371, World Bank.
- Dufhues, Thomas, 2007. "Accessing rural finance: the rural financial market in Northern Vietnam," Studies on the Agricultural and Food Sector in Central and Eastern Europe, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Central and Eastern Europe (IAMO), volume 36, number 92327.
- Lerman, Z. & Brooks, K. & Csaki, C., 1994. "Land Reform and Fram Restructuring in Ukraine," World Bank - Discussion Papers 270, World Bank.
- Lerman, Zvi, 2013. "Structure and Performance of Agriculture in Central Asia," Discussion Papers 164530, Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Department of Agricultural Economics and Management.
- Leonid Krasnozhon, 2011. "Property rights and farm efficiency: evidence from Ukraine," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, vol. 44(4), pages 279-295, November.
- Soregaroli, Claudio & Moro, Daniele & Sckokai, Paolo, 2006. "Dairy Policy Modelling Under Imperfect Competition," 2006 Annual Meeting, August 12-18, 2006, Queensland, Australia 25360, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Gaisina, Sholpan, 2011. "Credit through Rural Credit Partnerships for Agricultural Producers in Kazakhstan," Journal of Rural Cooperation, Hebrew University, Center for Agricultural Economic Research, vol. 39(2).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.