Farm Debt in the CIS. A Multi-Country Study of the Major Causes and Proposed Solutions
AbstractThe objective of this study is to support the farm privatization and restructuring process in CIS by presenting a wide range of strategic and tactical options that could be applied to eliminate, or at least reduce, the main factors responsible for the destructive accumnulation of in large farm enterprises.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by World Bank in its series World Bank - Discussion Papers with number 424.
Length: 119 pages
Date of creation: 2001
Date of revision:
AGRICULTURE ; FARMING ; DEBT;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- Q15 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Land Ownership and Tenure; Land Reform; Land Use; Irrigation; Agriculture and Environment
- Q10 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - General
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Koester, Ulrich, 2007. "Super-large Farms: The Importance of Institutions," 102nd Seminar, May 17-18, 2007, Moscow, Russia 10018, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Lerman, Zvi & Sedik, David & Pugachov, Nikolai & Goncharuk, Aleksandr, 2007. "Rethinking agricultural reform in Ukraine," Studies on the Agricultural and Food Sector in Central and Eastern Europe, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Central and Eastern Europe (IAMO), volume 38, number 92325, February.
- Lerman, Zvi, 2001. "Perspectives On Future Research In Central And Eastern European Transition Agriculture," Discussion Papers 14975, Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Department of Agricultural Economics and Management.
- Stange, Henriette & Lissitsa, Alexej, 2003. "Russischer Agrarsektor im Aufschwung? Eine Analyse der technischen und Skaleneffizienz der Agrarunternehmen," IAMO Discussion Papers 52, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Central and Eastern Europe (IAMO).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.