The Influence of Culture on Pension Plans
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal The International Journal of Accounting.
Volume (Year): 35 (2000)
Issue (Month): 4 (010)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/620179
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hempel, Paul S., 1998. "Designing multinational benefits programs: The role of national culture," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 277-294, October.
- Elizabeth Goad Oliver & Karen S Cravens, 1999. "Cultural Influences on Managerial Choice: An Empirical Study of Employee Benefit Plans in the United States," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 30(4), pages 745-762, December.
- Geert Hofstede, 1983. "The Cultural Relativity of Organizational Practices and Theories," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 14(2), pages 75-89, June.
- Nancy J Adler, 1983. "A Typology of Management Studies Involving Culture," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 14(2), pages 29-47, June.
- William S Sekely & J Markham Collins, 1988. "Cultural Influences on International Capital Structure," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 19(1), pages 87-100, March.
- G K Meek & S J Gray, 1989. "Globalization of Stock Markets and Foreign Listing Requirements: Voluntary Disclosures by Continental European Companies Listed on the London Stock Exchange," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 20(2), pages 315-336, June.
- Schuler, Randall S. & Jackson, Susan E. & Jackofsky, Ellen & Slocum, John Jr., 1996. "Managing human resources in Mexico: A cultural understanding," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 55-61.
- Randall S Schuler & Nikolai Rogovsky, 1998. "Understanding Compensation Practice Variations Across Firms: The Impact of National Culture," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 29(1), pages 159-177, March.
- Aggarwal, Raj & Goodell, John W., 2013. "Political-economy of pension plans: Impact of institutions, gender, and culture," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(6), pages 1860-1879.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.