Solution to a Problem of Stochastic Process Switching
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Econometric Society in its journal Econometrica.
Volume (Year): 59 (1991)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Karen K. Lewis, 1995. "Stochastic Regime Switching and Stabilizing Policies within Regimes," NBER Working Papers 5289, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gagnon, Gregory, 2003. "Random perturbations of deterministic equilibria," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 111(1), pages 135-146, July.
- Antoine Magnier, 1992. "Théorie des zones cibles et fonctionnement du SME," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 104(3), pages 87-113.
- Hans Dewachter & Dirk Veestraeten, 2001.
"Measuring convergence speed of asset prices toward a pre-announced target,"
Applied Financial Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(6), pages 591-601.
- Hans Dewachter & Dirk Veestraeten, 1999. "Measuring Convergence Speed of Asset Prices Toward a Pre-Announced Target," Center for Economic Studies - Discussion papers ces9902, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centrum voor Economische Studiën.
- Svensson, Lars E O, 1990.
"Target Zones and Interest Rate Variability,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
372, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Svensson, L.E.O., 1989. "Target Zones And Interest Rate Variability," Papers 457, Stockholm - International Economic Studies.
- Lars E.O. Svensson, 1991. "Target Zones and Interest Rate Variability," NBER Working Papers 3218, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lars E. O. Svensson, 1990. "Target Zones And Interest Rate Variability," IMF Working Papers 90/31, International Monetary Fund.
- Jean-Sébastien Pentecôte & Marc-Alexandre Sénégas, 2003.
"Comment fixer les cours de change?. Annonces et correspondances maastrichtiennes,"
Recherches économiques de Louvain,
De Boeck Université, vol. 69(1), pages 39-71.
- Jean-Sébastien PENTECOTE & Marc-Alexandre SENEGAS, 2003. "Comment fixer les cours de change? Annonces et correspondances maastrichtiennes," Discussion Papers (REL - Recherches Economiques de Louvain) 2003012, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Wilfling, Bernd & Maennig, Wolfgang, 2001. "Exchange rate dynamics in anticipation of time-contingent regime switching: modelling the effects of a possible delay," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 91-113, February.
- Gregor W. Smith, 1995.
1248, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- François, Pascal & Morellec, Erwan, 2008. "Closed-form solutions to stochastic process switching problems," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(11), pages 1072-1083, December.
- Veestraeten, Dirk, 2012. "Transition probabilities in a problem of stochastic process switching," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 114(2), pages 201-204.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.