A Linear Theory for Noncausality
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Econometric Society in its journal Econometrica.
Volume (Year): 53 (1985)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jorge Manzi & Ernesto San Martín & Sébastien Van Bellegem, 2014. "School System Evaluation by Value Added Analysis Under Endogeneity," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 79(1), pages 130-153, January.
- Loperfido, Nicola, 2010. "A note on marginal and conditional independence," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 80(23-24), pages 1695-1699, December.
- Tomasz Wozniak, 2012.
"Testing Causality Between Two Vectors in Multivariate GARCH Models,"
Department of Economics - Working Papers Series
1139, The University of Melbourne.
- Tomasz Wozniak, 2012. "Testing Causality Between Two Vectors in Multivariate GARCH Models," Economics Working Papers ECO2012/20, European University Institute.
- Tomasz Wozniak, 2012. "Granger-causal analysis of VARMA-GARCH models," Economics Working Papers ECO2012/19, European University Institute.
- David F. Hendry & Neil R. Ericsson, 1989. "An econometric analysis of UK money demand in MONETARY TRENDS IN THE UNITED STATES AND THE UNITED KINGDOM by Milton Friedman and Anna J. Schwartz," International Finance Discussion Papers 355, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Michael Lechner, 2006. "The Relation of Different Concepts of Causality in Econometrics," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2006 2006-15, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- Ericsson, Neil R., 1992.
"Cointegration, exogeneity, and policy analysis: An overview,"
Journal of Policy Modeling,
Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 251-280, June.
- Neil R. Ericsson, 1991. "Cointegration, exogeneity, and policy analysis: an overview," International Finance Discussion Papers 415, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Eric Ghysels & Christian Gouriéroux & Joanna Jasiak, 1996. "Kernel Autocorrelogram for Time Deformed Processes," CIRANO Working Papers 96s-19, CIRANO.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.