Multiple Stable Equilibria in an Optimizing Perfect-Foresight Model
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Econometric Society in its journal Econometrica.
Volume (Year): 52 (1984)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hori, Katsuhiko, 2007. "Indeterminacy in a monetary economy with heterogeneous agents," MPRA Paper 49316, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Joshua Aizenman, 1992. "The Competitive Externalities and the Optimal Seignorage," NBER Working Papers 2937, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michener, Ronald & Ravikumar, B., 1998. "Chaotic dynamics in a cash-in-advance economy," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 22(7), pages 1117-1137, May.
- Michael Mussa, 1984. "Rational Expectations Models with a Continuum of Convergent Solutions," NBER Technical Working Papers 0041, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dupor, Bill, 2001. "Ruling out pareto dominated monetary equilibria," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 25(12), pages 1899-1910, December.
- Kazuo Mino & Jun-ichi Itaya, 2004. "Interest-rate rule and multiple equilibria with endogenous growth," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 5(6), pages 1-8.
- AKITOBY, Bernardin, 1997. "Rigidité normale, dévaluation et équilibre général intertemporel," Cahiers de recherche 9708, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Kiminori Matsuyama, 1989. "Complicated Topological Structure of the Set of Equilibrium Prices," Discussion Papers 826, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Kazuo Mino, 2000. "Preference Structure and Indeterminacy in Two-Sector Models of Endogenous Growth," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 0674, Econometric Society.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.