Multiple Stable Equilibria in an Optimizing Perfect-Foresight Model
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Econometric Society in its journal Econometrica.
Volume (Year): 52 (1984)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kazuo Mino, 2000. "Preference Structure and Indeterminacy in Two-Sector Models of Endogenous Growth," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 0674, Econometric Society.
- Joshua Aizenman, 1992. "The Competitive Externalities and the Optimal Seignorage," NBER Working Papers 2937, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hori, Katsuhiko, 2007. "Indeterminacy in a monetary economy with heterogeneous agents," MPRA Paper 49316, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dupor, Bill, 2001. "Ruling out pareto dominated monetary equilibria," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 25(12), pages 1899-1910, December.
- Michener, Ronald & Ravikumar, B., 1998. "Chaotic dynamics in a cash-in-advance economy," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 22(7), pages 1117-1137, May.
- AKITOBY, Bernardin, 1997. "Rigidité normale, dévaluation et équilibre général intertemporel," Cahiers de recherche 9708, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Michael Mussa, 1984. "Rational Expectations Models with a Continuum of Convergent Solutions," NBER Technical Working Papers 0041, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kiminori Matsuyama, 1989. "Complicated Topological Structure of the Set of Equilibrium Prices," Discussion Papers 826, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Kazuo Mino & Jun-ichi Itaya, 2004. "Interest-rate rule and multiple equilibria with endogenous growth," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 5(6), pages 1-8.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.