Non-separable utility function and indeterminacy of equilibrium in a model with human capital
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Economics Letters.
Volume (Year): 62 (1999)
Issue (Month): 3 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Kiminori Matsuyama, 1988.
"Endogenous Price Fluctuations in an Optimizing Model of a Monetary Economy,"
813, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Matsuyama, Kiminori, 1991. "Endogenous Price Fluctuations in an Optimizing Model of a Monetary Economy," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 59(6), pages 1617-31, November.
- Kiminori Matsuyama, 1988. "Endogenous Price Fluctuations in an Optimizing Model of Monetary Economy," Discussion Papers 825, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Danyang Xie, 2002.
"Divergence in Economic Performance: Transitional Dynamics with Multiple Equilibria,"
GE, Growth, Math methods
- Xie Danyang, 1994. "Divergence in Economic Performance: Transitional Dynamics with Multiple Equilibria," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 63(1), pages 97-112, June.
- Obstfeld, Maurice, 1984. "Multiple Stable Equilibria in an Optimizing Perfect-Foresight Model," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 52(1), pages 223-28, January.
- Benhabib, Jess & Nishimura, Kazuo, 1998. "Indeterminacy and Sunspots with Constant Returns," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 81(1), pages 58-96, July.
- Kazuo Mino, 2000. "Preference Structure and Indeterminacy in Two-Sector Models of Endogenous Growth," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 0674, Econometric Society.
- Nishimura, Kazuo & Venditti, Alain, 2010.
"Indeterminacy and expectation-driven fluctuations with non-separable preferences,"
Mathematical Social Sciences,
Elsevier, vol. 60(1), pages 46-56, July.
- Kazuo Nishimura & Alain Venditti, 2010. "Indeterminacy and expectation-driven uctuations with non-separable preferences," KIER Working Papers 702, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Ghiglino, Christian, 2002. "Introduction to a General Equilibrium Approach to Economic Growth," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 105(1), pages 1-17, July.
- Mino, Kazuo, 2001. "Indeterminacy and Endogenous Growth with Social Constant Returns," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 97(1), pages 203-222, March.
- Mino, Kazuo, 2002. "Indeterminacy in Two-Sector Models of Endogenous Growth with Leisure," MPRA Paper 16994, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mino, Kazuo, 2000. "Sector-Specific Externalities and Endogenous Growth under Social Constant Returns," MPRA Paper 16993, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Juin-jen Chang & Ming-fu Shaw & Ching-chong Lai, 2005.
"A “Managerial” Trade Union and Economic Growth,"
IEAS Working Paper : academic research
05-A010, Institute of Economics, Academia Sinica, Taipei, Taiwan.
- Bidisha Chakraborty & Manash Ranjan Gupta, 2006. "A Note on the Inclusion of Human Capital in the Lucas Model," International Journal of Business and Economics, College of Business, and College of Finance, Feng Chia University, Taichung, Taiwan, vol. 5(3), pages 211-224, December.
- Antoci, Angelo & Galeotti, Marcello & Russu, Paolo, 2011. "Poverty trap and global indeterminacy in a growth model with open-access natural resources," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 146(2), pages 569-591, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.