Asymptotic Estimation and Hypothesis Testing Results for Vector Linear Time Series Models
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Econometric Society in its journal Econometrica.
Volume (Year): 47 (1979)
Issue (Month): 4 (July)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lawrence J. Christiano, 1987. "Estimating continuous time rational expectations models in frequency domain: a case study," Working Papers 301, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Lars Peter Hansen & Thomas J. Sargent, 1981. "Exact linear rational expectations models: specification and estimation," Staff Report 71, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Camba-Méndez, Gonzalo & Kapetanios, George, 2001. "Spectral based methods to identify common trends and common cycles," Working Paper Series 0062, European Central Bank.
- Camba-Méndez, Gonzalo & Kapetanios, George, 2001. "Testing the rank of the Hankel matrix: a statistical approach," Working Paper Series 0045, European Central Bank.
- Boubacar Mainassara, Yacouba & Francq, Christian, 2009.
"Estimating structural VARMA models with uncorrelated but non-independent error terms,"
15141, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Boubacar Mainassara, Y. & Francq, C., 2011. "Estimating structural VARMA models with uncorrelated but non-independent error terms," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 102(3), pages 496-505, March.
- Lawrence J. Christiano & Martin Eichenbaum, 1989.
"Unit Roots in Real GNP: Do We Know, and Do We Care?,"
NBER Working Papers
3130, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Christiano, Lawrence J. & Eichenbaum, Martin, 1990. "Unit roots in real GNP: Do we know, and do we care?," Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 7-61, January.
- Lawrence J. Christiano & Martin Eichenbaum, 1990. "Unit roots in real GNP: do we know, and do we care?," Working Paper Series, Macroeconomic Issues 90-2, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Lawrence J. Christiano & Martin Eichenbaum, 1989. "Unit roots in real GNP: do we know, and do we care?," Discussion Paper / Institute for Empirical Macroeconomics 18, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- B. Pötscher, 1985. "The behaviour of the Lagrangian multiplier test in testing the orders of an ARMA-model," Metrika, Springer, vol. 32(1), pages 129-150, December.
- Wang, Zijun & Bessler, David A., 2004. "Forecasting performance of multivariate time series models with full and reduced rank: an empirical examination," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 683-695.
- Abel, Andrew B. & Mishkin, Frederic S., 1983.
"An integrated view of tests of rationality, market efficiency and the short-run neutrality of monetary policy,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 3-24.
- Andrew B. Abel & Frederic S. Mishkin, 1981. "An Integrated View of Tests of Rationality, Market Efficiency, and the Short-Run Neutrality of Monetary Policy," NBER Working Papers 0726, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lanne, Markku & Saikkonen, Pentti, 2009.
"Noncausal vector autoregression,"
Research Discussion Papers
18/2009, Bank of Finland.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.