A Note on the Underestimation and Overestimation of the Leontief Inverse
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Econometric Society in its journal Econometrica.
Volume (Year): 43 (1975)
Issue (Month): 3 (May)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marco Percoco, 2004. "A Statistical Model for the Identification of Key Sectors in I-O Models," ERSA conference papers ersa04p90, European Regional Science Association.
- Guilhoto, Joaquim José Martins & Conceição, Pedro H.Z. da & Crocomo, Francisco C., 1996.
"Estruturas de produção, consumo, e distribuição de renda na economia brasileira: 1975 e 1980 comparados
[Production, consumption and income distribution structures in Brazilian economy: 1975 an," MPRA Paper 54749, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Manfred Lenzen, 2001. "A Generalized Input-Output Multiplier Calculus for Australia," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(1), pages 65-92.
- Sonis, Michael & Guilhoto, Joaquim José Martins & Hewings, Geoffrey J.D., 1995. "The Asian economy: trade structure interpreted by feedback loop analysis," MPRA Paper 54756, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rueda-Cantuche, José M. & Amores, Antonio F., 2010. "Consistent and unbiased carbon dioxide emission multipliers: Performance of Danish emission reductions via external trade," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(5), pages 988-998, March.
- Sonis, Michael & Guilhoto, Joaquim José Martins & Hewings, Geoffrey J.D. & Martins, Eduardo B., 1995. "Linkages, key sectors and structural change: some new perspectives," MPRA Paper 54754, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marco Percoco & Geoffrey Hewings & Lanfranco Senn, 2006. "Structural change decomposition through a global sensitivity analysis of input-output models," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(2), pages 115-131.
- Aroche-Reyes, Fidel & García Muñiz, Ana Salomé, 2012. "Modelling economic structures from a Qualitative Input-Output Perspective: Greece in 2005 and 2010," MPRA Paper 44415, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bródy, András, 2005.
"Az input-output módszer hibatűrése
[The error tolerance of the input-output system]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(10), pages 723-735.
- Guilhoto, Joaquim J.M., 1995.
"Um modelo computável de equilíbrio geral para planejamento e análise de políticas agrícolas (PAPA) na economia brasileira
[A computable general equilibrium model for planning and analysis of a," MPRA Paper 42349, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Thijs Ten Raa & José Manuel Rueda-Cantuche, 2005. "Output and Employment Input-Output Multipliers on the basis of Use and Make Matrices," ERSA conference papers ersa05p282, European Regional Science Association.
- Guilhoto, Joaquim José Martins & Sonis, Michael & Hewings, Geoffrey J.D. & Martins, Eduardo B., 1994.
"Índices de ligações e setores chave na economia brasileira: 1959-1980
[Linkages and key-sectors in the Brazilian economy: 1959-180]," MPRA Paper 54759, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.