A Review of "The Economics of School Choice"
AbstractBook reviewed in this article: Caroline Hoxby (ed.), "The Economics of School Choice" Copyright Royal Economic Society 2003
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Royal Economic Society in its journal The Economic Journal.
Volume (Year): 113 (2003)
Issue (Month): 485 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Office of the Secretary-General, School of Economics and Finance, University of St. Andrews, St. Andrews, Fife, KY16 9AL, UK
Phone: +44 1334 462479
Web page: http://www.res.org.uk/
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Gundlach, Erich & Wossmann, Ludger & Gmelin, Jens, 2001.
"The Decline of Schooling Productivity in OECD Countries,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 111(471), pages C135-47, May.
- Erich Gundlach & Ludger Wößmann & Jens Gmelin, 1999. "The Decline of Schooling Productivity in OECD Countries," Kiel Working Papers 926, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Gundlach, Erich & Wößmann, Ludger & Gmelin, Jens, 2001. "The decline of schooling productivity in OECD countries," Munich Reprints in Economics 20451, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Dixit, Avinash, 1997. "Power of Incentives in Private versus Public Organizations," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 87(2), pages 378-82, May.
- Petra E. Todd & Kenneth I. Wolpin, 2003. "On The Specification and Estimation of The Production Function for Cognitive Achievement," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 113(485), pages F3-F33, February.
- Kaoru Nabeshima, 2003. "Raising the quality of secondary education in East Asia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3140, The World Bank.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.