Why Do Demand Curves for Stocks Slope Down?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Cambridge University Press in its journal Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis.
Volume (Year): 44 (2009)
Issue (Month): 05 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: The Edinburgh Building, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge CB2 2RU UK
Fax: +44 (0)1223 325150
Web page: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JFQProvider-Email:email@example.com
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gagnon, Louis & Karolyi, G. Andrew, 2004.
"Multi-market Trading and Arbitrage,"
Working Paper Series
2004-9, Ohio State University, Charles A. Dice Center for Research in Financial Economics.
- Ľuboš Pástor & Robert F. Stambaugh, 2012.
"On the Size of the Active Management Industry,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 120(4), pages 740 - 781.
- Lubos Pastor & Robert F. Stambaugh, 2010. "On the Size of the Active Management Industry," NBER Working Papers 15646, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pástor, Luboš & Stambaugh, Robert F., 2010. "On the Size of the Active Management Industry," CEPR Discussion Papers 7637, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Lubos Pastor & Robert F. Stambaugh, 2010. "On the Size of the Active Management Industry," Working Papers 2010-001, Becker Friedman Institute for Research In Economics.
- Robert F. Stambaugh, 2014. "Investment Noise and Trends," NBER Working Papers 20072, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hong, Harrison & Kacperczyk, Marcin, 2009. "The price of sin: The effects of social norms on markets," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 93(1), pages 15-36, July.
- Petajisto, Antti, 2011. "The index premium and its hidden cost for index funds," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 271-288, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.