Founder-CEOs, Investment Decisions, and Stock Market Performance
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Cambridge University Press in its journal Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis.
Volume (Year): 44 (2009)
Issue (Month): 02 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: The Edinburgh Building, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge CB2 2RU UK
Fax: +44 (0)1223 325150
Web page: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JFQProvider-Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Li, Feng & Srinivasan, Suraj, 2011. "Corporate governance when founders are directors," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 102(2), pages 454-469.
- Block, Joern H. & Jaskiewicz, Peter & Miller, Danny, 2011. "Ownership versus management effects on performance in family and founder companies: A Bayesian reconciliation," Journal of Family Business Strategy, Elsevier, vol. 2(4), pages 232-245.
- González, Maximiliano & Guzmán, Alexander & Pombo, Carlos & Trujillo, María-Andrea, 2012. "Family firms and financial performance: The cost of growing," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 626-649.
- Chinmoy Ghosh & Erasmo Giambona & John Harding & C. Sirmans, 2011. "How Entrenchment, Incentives and Governance Influence REIT Capital Structure," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 43(1), pages 39-72, July.
- Bassanini, Andrea & Caroli, Eve & Rebérioux, Antoine & Breda, Thomas, 2011.
"Working in Family Firms: Less Paid but More Secure? Evidence from French Matched Employer-Employee Data,"
IZA Discussion Papers
5842, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Andrea Bassanini & Thomas Breda & Eve Caroli & Antoine Rebérioux, 2010. "Working in family firms: less paid but more secure? Evidence from French matched employer-employee data," PSE Working Papers halshs-00564972, HAL.
- Bassanini, Andrea & Caroli, Eve & Rebérioux, Antoine & Breda, Thomas, 2011. "Working in family firms: less paid but more secure? Evidence from French matched employer-employee data," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Docweb) 1110, CEPREMAP.
- Andrea Bassanini & Eve Caroli & Antoine Rebérioux & Thomas Breda, 2011. "Working in family firms: less paid but more secure? Evidence from French matched employer-employee data," EconomiX Working Papers 2011-38, University of Paris West - Nanterre la Défense, EconomiX.
- Kim, Kyonghee, 2010. "Blockholder monitoring and the efficiency of pay-performance benchmarking," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 16(5), pages 748-766, December.
- Liu, Yixin & Jiraporn, Pornsit, 2010. "The effect of CEO power on bond ratings and yields," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 744-762, September.
- Chen, En-Te & Gray, Stephen & Nowland, John, 2012. "Multiple founders and firm value," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 398-415.
- Joel M. Shulman, 2010. "Are Entrepreneur-Led Companies Better? Evidence from Publicly Traded U.S. Companies: 1998-2010," Journal of Risk and Financial Management, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 3(1), pages 118-138, December.
- Isakov, Dusan & Weisskopf, Jean-Philippe, 2012. "Are Founding Families Special Blockholders ? An Investigation of Controlling Shareholder Influence on Firm Performance," FSES Working Papers 428, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences, University of Freiburg/Fribourg Switzerland.
- Belot, François, 2010. "Excess control rights and corporate acquisitions," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/5922, Paris Dauphine University.
- Kim, E. Han & Lu, Yao, 2011. "CEO ownership, external governance, and risk-taking," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 102(2), pages 272-292.
- Gao, Ning & Jain, Bharat A., 2011. "Founder CEO management and the long-run investment performance of IPO firms," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 35(7), pages 1669-1682, July.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.