Psychological characteristics associated with performence in entrepreneurial firms and smaller businesses
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Business Venturing.
Volume (Year): 2 (1987)
Issue (Month): 1 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusvent
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bengtsson, Ola & Sanandaji, Tino & Johannesson, Magnus, 2012. "The Psychology of the Entrepreneur and the Gender Gap in Entrepreneurship," Working Paper Series 944, Research Institute of Industrial Economics, revised 30 Oct 2013.
- Cardenas, Juan Camilo & Carpenter, Jeffrey, 2013. "Risk attitudes and economic well-being in Latin America," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 103(C), pages 52-61.
- Heinrichs, Simon & Walter, Sascha, 2013. "Who Becomes an Entrepreneur? A 30-Years-Review of Individual-Level Research and an Agenda for Future Research," EconStor Preprints 68590, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- Huan Zou & Xiaohui Liu & Pervez Ghauri, 2010. "Technology Capability And The Internationalization Strategies Of New Ventures," Organizations and Markets in Emerging Economies, Faculty of Economics, Vilnius University, vol. 1(1).
- Neira, Isabel & Portela, Marta & Cancelo, Maite Cancelo & Calvo, Nuria, 2013. "Social and human capital as determining factors of entrepreneurship in the Spanish Regions," Investigaciones Regionales, Asociación Española de Ciencia Regional, issue 26, pages 115-139.
- Siu, Wai-sum, 2008. "Yuan and marketing: The perception of Chinese owner-managers," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 43(4), pages 449-462, October.
- Martijn Boermans & Daan Willebrands, 2012. "Financial constraints, risk taking and firm performance: Recent evidence from microfinance clients in Tanzania," DNB Working Papers 358, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Kai-Ping Huang & Karen Wang, 2013. "The moderating effect of social capital and environmental dynamism on the link between entrepreneurial orientation and resource acquisition," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 47(3), pages 1617-1628, April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.