A Note on the Estimation of Simultaneous Equations with Error Components
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Cambridge University Press in its journal Econometric Theory.
Volume (Year): 8 (1992)
Issue (Month): 01 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: The Edinburgh Building, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge CB2 2RU UK
Fax: +44 (0)1223 325150
Web page: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_ECTProvider-Email:email@example.com
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Selin, Håkan, 2009.
"Marginal tax rates and tax-favoured pension savings of the self-employed Evidence from Sweden,"
Working Paper Series
2009:6, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Håkan Selin, 2012. "Marginal Tax Rates and Tax‐Favoured Pension Savings of the Self‐Employed: Evidence from Sweden," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 114(1), pages 79-100, 03.
- Selin, Håkan, 2009. "Marginal tax rates and tax-favoured pension savings of the selfemployed Evidence from Sweden," Working Paper Series, Center for Fiscal Studies 2009:4, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Håkan Selin, 2010. "Marginal Tax Rates and Tax-Favoured Pension Savings of the Self-Employed - Evidence from Sweden," CESifo Working Paper Series 3059, CESifo Group Munich.
- Trapani, Lorenzo & Urga, Giovanni, 2009.
"Optimal forecasting with heterogeneous panels: A Monte Carlo study,"
International Journal of Forecasting,
Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 567-586, July.
- Lorenzo Trapani & Giovanni Urga, 2006. "Optimal forecasting with heterogeneous panels: a Monte Carlo study," Working Papers 0616, Department of Economics and Technology Management, University of Bergamo.
- Hitzhusen, Frederick J. & Jeanty, Pierre Wilner, 2006. "Analyzing the Effects of Conflicts on Food Security in Developing Countries: An Instrumental Variable Panel Data Approach," 2006 Annual meeting, July 23-26, Long Beach, CA 21483, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Manjon, M.C., 2004.
"Firm Size and Short-Term Dynamics in Aggregate Entry and Exit,"
2004-2, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Manjón-Antolín, Miguel C., 2010. "Firm size and short-term dynamics in aggregate entry and exit," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 28(5), pages 464-476, September.
- Manjón Antolín, Miguel C., 2004. "Firm Size and Short-Term Dynamics in Aggregate Entry and Exit," Working Papers 2072/1778, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Aggarwal, Raj & Goodell, John W., 2011. "International variations in expected equity premia: Role of financial architecture and governance," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 35(11), pages 3090-3100, November.
- Nigel Driffield & Vidya Mahambare & Sarmistha Pal, 2005.
"How Ownership Structure Affects Capital Structure and Firm Performance? Recent Evidence from East Asia,"
- Nigel Driffield & Vidya Mahambare & Sarmistha Pal, 2005. "How Ownership Structure Affects Capital Structure and Firm Performance? Recent Evidence from East Asia," Finance 0505012, EconWPA.
- Nigel Driffield & Vidya Mahambare & Sarmistha Pal, 2005. "How Ownership Structure Affects Capital Structure and Firm Performance? Recent Evidence from East Asia," Finance 0509028, EconWPA.
- Baltagi, Badi H. & Liu, Long, 2009.
"A note on the application of EC2SLS and EC3SLS estimators in panel data models,"
Statistics & Probability Letters,
Elsevier, vol. 79(20), pages 2189-2192, October.
- Badi H. Baltagi & Long Liu, 2009. "A Note on the Application of EC2SLS and EC3SLS Estimators in Panel Data Models," Center for Policy Research Working Papers 116, Center for Policy Research, Maxwell School, Syracuse University.
- Nigel Driffield & Vidya Mahambare & Sarmistha Pal, 2006. "How Does Ownership Structure Affect Capital Structure and Firm Performance? Recent Evidence from East Asia," Economics and Finance Discussion Papers 06-23, Economics and Finance Section, School of Social Sciences, Brunel University.
- Nigel Driffield & Sarmistha Pal, 2007. "How Does Ownership Structure Affect Capital Structure and Firm Value? Recent Evidence from East Asia," CEDI Discussion Paper Series 07-04, Centre for Economic Development and Institutions(CEDI), Brunel University.
- Yuko Kinishita & Chia-Hui Lu, 2006.
"On the Role of Absorptive Capacity: FDI Matters to Growth,"
IEAS Working Paper : academic research
06-A006, Institute of Economics, Academia Sinica, Taipei, Taiwan.
- Yuko Kinoshita & Chia-Hui Lu, 2006. "On the Role of Absorptive Capacity: FDI Matters to Growth," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp845, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- J. Arauzo & M. ManjÃ³n & M. MartÃn & A. Segarra, 2007. "Regional and Sector-specific Determinants of Industry Dynamics and the Displacementâ€“replacement Effects," Empirica, Springer, vol. 34(2), pages 89-115, April.
- Pennerstorfer, Dieter & Weiss, Christoph R., 2011. "Do Cooperatives Offer High Quality Products? Theory and Empirical Evidence from the Wine Market," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 115741, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Bernard, Jean-Thomas & Gavin, Michael & Khalaf, Lynda & Voia, Marcel, 2011.
"The Environmental Kuznets Curve: Tipping Points, Uncertainty and Weak Identification,"
119109, University of Laval, Center for Research on the Economics of the Environment, Agri-food, Transports and Energy (CREATE).
- Jean-Thomas Bernard & Michael Gavin & Lynda Khalaf & Marcel Voia, 2011. "The Environmental Kuznets Curve: Tipping Points, Uncertainty and Weak Identification," Cahiers de recherche CREATE 2011-4, CREATE.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Duncan Rule).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.