The Multicontract Organization
AbstractThis paper starts by discussing some nonstandard issues in organization theory: bou nded rationality; incomplete contracting; and collusive behavior, on which the rest of the paper focuses. It then contrasts the comprehens ive contracting and game theoretic approaches to collusion, and it li sts tentative conclusions and some unresolved issues.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Canadian Economics Association in its journal Canadian Journal of Economics.
Volume (Year): 21 (1988)
Issue (Month): 3 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Canadian Economics Association Prof. Steven Ambler, Secretary-Treasurer c/o Olivier Lebert, CEA/CJE/CPP Office C.P. 35006, 1221 Fleury Est Montréal, Québec, Canada H2C 3K4
Web page: http://economics.ca/cje/
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zou, L., 1989. "Ownership structure and efficiency: An incentive mechanism approach," Discussion Paper 1989-55, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Riyanto, Yohanes E., 2000.
"Delegation of authority, managerial initiatives, and the design of divisional structure,"
CCSO Working Papers
200011, University of Groningen, CCSO Centre for Economic Research.
- Yohanes Eko Riyanto, 2000. "Delegation of Authority, Managerial Initiatives, and the Design of Divisional Structure," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 1061, Econometric Society.
- Robert Dur & Hein Roelfsema, 2007.
"Social Exchange and Common Agency in Organizations,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
2030, CESifo Group Munich.
- Dur, Robert & Roelfsema, Hein, 2010. "Social exchange and common agency in organizations," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 55-63, January.
- Robert Dur & Hein Roelfsema, 2006. "Social Exchange and Common Agency in Organizations," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 06-111/1, Tinbergen Institute, revised 15 Oct 2008.
- R Dur & H.J. Roelfsema, 2006. "Social exchange and common agency in organizations," Working Papers 06-11, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Batabyal, Amitrajeet A., 1998. "On the irrelevance of collusion in perfectly correlated environments," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 7(4), pages 393-405.
- Michael Dietrich, 2002. "The Contested Sovereignty of the Firm," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(2), pages 193-209.
- Batabyal, Amitrajeet A., 1996.
"Developing Countries And Environmental Protection: The Effect Of Budget Balance And Pollution Ceiling Constraints,"
Economics Research Institute, ERI Study Papers
28347, Utah State University, Economics Department.
- Batabyal, Amitrajeet A., 1997. "Developing countries and environmental protection: the effects of budget balance and pollution ceiling constraints," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 54(2), pages 285-305, December.
- Batabyal, Amitrajeet A., 1996. "Developing Countries and Environmental Protection: The Effects of Budget Balance and Pollution Ceiling Constraints," Working Papers 9617, Utah State University, Department of Economics.
- Chaserant, Camille, 2007. "Les fondements incomplets de l’incomplétude : Une revue critique de la théorie des contrats incomplets," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 83(2), pages 227-253, juin.
- Amitrajeet Batabyal, 1999. "Developing Countries and Environmental Protection: Contract Design in Perfectly Correlated Environments," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 10(3), pages 305-323, July.
- Breton, Albert, 1995. "Organizational hierarchies and bureaucracies: An integrative essay," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 411-440, September.
- Batabyal, Amitrajeet A., 1998. "Developing countries and international environmental agreements: The case of perfect correlation," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 7(1), pages 85-102.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Prof. Werner Antweiler).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.