Les phénomènes de globalisation
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by De Boeck Université in its journal Reflets et perspectives de la vie économique.
Volume (Year): XLI (2002)
Issue (Month): 1 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.cairn.info/revue-reflets-et-perspectives-de-la-vie-economique.htm
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- N. F. R. Crafts, 2000. "Globalization and Growth in the Twentieth Century," IMF Working Papers 00/44, International Monetary Fund.
- Guillermo A. Calvo & Enrique G. Mendoza, 1999.
"Regional Contagion and the Globalization of Securities Markets,"
NBER Working Papers
7153, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Calvo, Guillermo A. & Mendoza, Enrique G., 2000. "Rational contagion and the globalization of securities markets," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(1), pages 79-113, June.
- Knight, Malcolm, 1998. "Developing Countries and the Globalization of Financial Markets," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 26(7), pages 1185-1200, July.
- Malcolm D. Knight, 1998. "Developing Countries and the Globalization of Financial Markets," IMF Working Papers 98/105, International Monetary Fund.
- Sebastian Edwards, 2000. "Capital Flows and the Emerging Economies: Theory, Evidence, and Controversies," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number edwa00-1, July.
- David John Goldsbrough & Ranjit Teja, 1991. "Globalization of Financial Markets and Implications for Pacific Basin Developing Countries," IMF Working Papers 91/34, International Monetary Fund.
- Gregorz W. Kolodko, 2000. "Globalization and Catching-Up," IMF Working Papers 00/100, International Monetary Fund.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jean-Baptiste de Vathaire).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.