The German Perspective on Eastern EU Enlargement
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Wiley Blackwell in its journal The World Economy.
Volume (Year): 24 (2001)
Issue (Month): 4 (04)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0378-5920
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Thilo W. Glebe, 2006. "National welfare effects of trade bloc enlargement," Discussion Papers 022006, Technische Universität München, Environmental Economics and Agricultural Policy Group, revised 2008.
- Kohler, Wilhelm K., 2004. "Eastern Enlargement of the EU : A Comprehensive Welfare Assessment," HWWA Discussion Papers 260, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWA).
- Kohler, Wilhelm, 2004. "Eastern enlargement of the EU: a comprehensive welfare assessment," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 26(7), pages 865-888, October.
- Richard Nahuis, 2002.
"One size fits all? Accession to the internal market; an industry level assessment of EU enlargement,"
CPB Discussion Paper
14, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Nahuis, Richard, 2004. "One size fits all?: Accession to the internal market; an industry-level assessment of EU enlargement," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 26(5), pages 571-586, July.
- Ben J. Heijdra & Christian Keuschnigg & Wilhelm Kohler, 2001.
"Eastern enlargement of the EU: Jobs, investment and welfare in present member countries,"
Economics working papers
2001-11, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Ben J. Heijdra & Christian Keuschnigg & Wilhelm Kohler, 2002. "Eastern Enlargement of the EU: Jobs, Investment and Welfare in Present Member Countries," CESifo Working Paper Series 718, CESifo Group Munich.
- Heijdra, Ben J. & Keuschnigg, Christian & Kohler, Wilhelm, 2002. "Eastern enlargement of the EU: jobs, investment and welfare in present member countries," CCSO Working Papers 200213, University of Groningen, CCSO Centre for Economic Research.
- Ben J. Heijdra & Christian Keuschnigg, 2000. "Integration and Search Unemployment: An Analysis of Eastern EU Enlargement," CESifo Working Paper Series 341, CESifo Group Munich.
- Peter Egger, 2001. "European Integration in Trade and FDI: A Dynamic Perspective," CESifo Forum, Ifo Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 2(2), pages 30-35, October.
- Peter Egger & Kurt Kratena, 2001. "A Tale of Competition between Eastern and Southern Europe (Rerum Concordia Discors)," WIFO Working Papers 170, WIFO.
- Glebe, Thilo W., 2009. "Enlargement of the European Union: A movement towards the optimal trade bloc size?," Agricultural Economics Review, Greek Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 10(2), June.
- Wilhelm Kohler & Christian Arndt & Anselm Mattes & Michael Knogler & Fidelis Lankes & Jarko Fidmuc, 2007. "Die neuen Mitglieder: Motor oder Bremse der europäischen Integration?," Ifo Schnelldienst, Ifo Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 60(14), pages 03-20, 07.
- Wilhelm Kohler, 2003. "Eastern Enlargement of the EU: A Comprehensive Welfare Assessment," Economics working papers 2003-16, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Peter Egger & Kurt Kratena, 2003. "A tale of competition between Eastern and Southern Europe," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 139(1), pages 114-130, March.
- Lars Calmfors & Giancarlo Corsetti & Seppo Honkapohja & John Kay & Willi Leibfritz & Gilles Saint-Paul & Hans-Werner Sinn & Xavier Vives, 2004. "The 2004 Enlargement: Key Economic Issues," EEAG Report on the European Economy, CESifo Group Munich, vol. 0, pages 96-118, October.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.