Theories of Fertility Decline and the Evidence from Development Indicators
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by The Population Council, Inc. in its journal Population and Development Review.
Volume (Year): 33 (2007)
Issue (Month): 1 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0098-7921
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fumitaka Furuoka, 2010. "The Fertility-Development Relationship in the United States: New Evidence from Threshold Regression Analysis," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 30(3), pages 1808-1822.
- Carl Schmertmann & Joseph Potter & Suzana Cavenaghi, 2008. "Exploratory Analysis of Spatial Patterns in Brazil’s Fertility Transition," Population Research and Policy Review, Springer, vol. 27(1), pages 1-15, February.
- Mikko Myrskylä & Hans-Peter Kohler & Francesco C. Billari, 2011.
"High development and fertility: fertility at older reproductive ages and gender equality explain the positive link,"
MPIDR Working Papers
WP-2011-017, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.
- Mikko Myrskyla & Hans-Peter Kohler & Francesco C. Billari, 2011. "High development and fertility: fertility at older reproductive ages and gender equality explain the positive link," Working Papers 049, "Carlo F. Dondena" Centre for Research on Social Dynamics (DONDENA), Università Commerciale Luigi Bocconi.
- David E. Bloom & Alfonso Sousa-Poza, 2010.
"Economic Consequences of Low Fertility in Europe,"
PGDA Working Papers
5410, Program on the Global Demography of Aging.
- John B. Casterline, 2009. "Demographic Transition and Unwanted Fertility: A Fresh Assessment (The Mahbub Ul Haq Memorial Lecture)," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 48(4), pages 387-421.
- Zhen Guo & Zheng Wu & Christoph Schimmele & Shuzhuo Li, 2012. "The Effect of Urbanization on China’s Fertility," Population Research and Policy Review, Springer, vol. 31(3), pages 417-434, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.