Encompassing and Automatic Model Selection
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Department of Economics, University of Oxford in its journal Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics.
Volume (Year): 70 (2008)
Issue (Month): s1 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Manor Rd. Building, Oxford, OX1 3UQ
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0305-9049
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Durevall, Dick & Loening, Josef L. & Ayalew Birru, Yohannes, 2013.
"Inflation dynamics and food prices in Ethiopia,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 104(C), pages 89-106.
- Neil R. Ericsson & Erica L. Reisman, 2012.
"Evaluating a Global Vector Autoregression for Forecasting,"
2012-006, The George Washington University, Department of Economics, Research Program on Forecasting.
- Neil Ericsson & Erica Reisman, 2012. "Evaluating a Global Vector Autoregression for Forecasting," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer, vol. 18(3), pages 247-258, August.
- Neil R. Ericsson & Erica L. Reisman, 2012. "Evaluating a global vector autoregression for forecasting," International Finance Discussion Papers 1056, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Anders Bredahl Kock & Timo Teräsvirta, 2010. "Forecasting with nonlinear time series models," CREATES Research Papers 2010-01, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- Alvaro Escribano & Genaro Sucarrat, 2011. "Automated model selection in finance: General-to-speci c modelling of the mean and volatility speci cations," Working Papers 2011-09, Instituto Madrileño de Estudios Avanzados (IMDEA) Ciencias Sociales.
- Jennifer Castle & David Hendry, 2013. "Forecasting and Nowcasting Macroeconomic Variables: A Methodological Overview," Economics Series Working Papers 674, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- González, Andrés & Hubrich, Kirstin & Teräsvirta, Timo, 2011.
"Forecasting inflation with gradual regime shifts and exogenous information,"
Working Paper Series
1363, European Central Bank.
- Andrés González & Kirstin Hubrich & Timo Teräsvirta, 2009. "Forecasting inflation with gradual regime shifts and exogenous information," CREATES Research Papers 2009-03, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- Andrew B. Martinez, 2011. "Comparing Government Forecasts of the United States’ Gross Federal Debt," Working Papers 2011-002, The George Washington University, Department of Economics, Research Program on Forecasting.
- Jennifer Castle & David Hendry & Jurgen A. Doornik, 2008.
"Model Selection when there are Multiple Breaks,"
Economics Series Working Papers
407, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- David Hendry & Soren Johansen, 2012. "Model Discovery and Trygve Haavelmo's Legacy," Economics Series Working Papers 598, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Jennifer Castle & David Hendry, 2010. "Automatic Selection for Non-linear Models," Economics Series Working Papers 473, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- David Hendry & Felix Pretis, 2011. "Anthropogenic Influences on Atmospheric CO2," Economics Series Working Papers 584, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Anna Norin, 2011. "Nowcasting of the Gross Regional Product," ERSA conference papers ersa10p768, European Regional Science Association.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.