Almost nonparametric inference for repeated measures in mixture models
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Royal Statistical Society in its journal Journal of the Royal Statistical Society: Series B (Methodological).
Volume (Year): 62 (2000)
Issue (Month): 4 ()
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 12 Errol Street, London EC1Y 8LX, United Kingdom
Web page: http://wileyonlinelibrary.com/journal/rssb
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bordes, Laurent & Chauveau, Didier & Vandekerkhove, Pierre, 2007. "A stochastic EM algorithm for a semiparametric mixture model," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 51(11), pages 5429-5443, July.
- Hiroyuki Kasahara & Katsumi Shimotsu, 2012.
"Nonparametric Identification and Estimation of the Number of Components in Multivariate Mixtures,"
CIRJE F-Series, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo
CIRJE-F-866, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Kasahara Hiroyuki & Shimotsu Katsumi, 2012. "Nonparametric Identification and Estimation of the Number of Components in Multivariate Mixtures," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University gd12-247, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Hiroyuki Kasahara & Katsumi Shimotsu, 2007. "Nonparametric Identification and Estimation of Multivariate Mixtures," Working Papers, Queen's University, Department of Economics 1153, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Stephane Bonhomme & Koen Jochmans & Jean-Marc Robin, 2014. "Nonparametric spectral-based estimation of latent structures," CeMMAP working papers, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies CWP18/14, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Loperfido, Nicola, 2013. "Skewness and the linear discriminant function," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 83(1), pages 93-99.
- Davide Di Cecco, 2012. "Conditional exact tests for Markovianity and reversibility in multiple categorical sequences," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer, Springer, vol. 21(1), pages 170-187, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.