Implementing Collaboration Between Organizations: An Empirical Study Of Supply Chain Partnering
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Wiley Blackwell in its journal Journal of Management Studies.
Volume (Year): 37 (2000)
Issue (Month): 7 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-2380
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- A. Vereecke & S. Muylle, 2005.
"Performance Improvement Through Supply Chain Collaboration: Conventional Wisdom Versus Empirical Findings,"
Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium
05/291, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Vereecke, Ann & Muylle, Steve, 2005. "Performance improvement through supply chain collaboration: conventional wisdom versus empirical findings," Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School Working Paper Series 2005-3, Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School.
- Teller, Christoph & Kotzab, Herbert & Grant, David B., 2012. "Improving the execution of supply chain management in organizations," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 140(2), pages 713-720.
- Verdecho, María-José & Alfaro-Saiz, Juan-Jose & Rodriguez-Rodriguez, Raul & Ortiz-Bas, Angel, 2012. "A multi-criteria approach for managing inter-enterprise collaborative relationships," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 40(3), pages 249-263.
- Fawcett, Stanley E. & Magnan, Gregory M. & McCarter, Matthew W., 2005. "Supply Chain Alliances: Rhetoric and Reality," Working Papers 05-0116, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, College of Business.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.