The Disposition to Sell Winners Too Early and Ride Losers Too Long: Theory and Evidence: Discussion
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Finance Association in its journal Journal of Finance.
Volume (Year): 40 (1985)
Issue (Month): 3 (July)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hsuan-Chi Chen & Robert Fok & Chiuling Lu, 2011. "An Analysis of Lockups in REIT IPOs," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 43(3), pages 359-384, October.
- Philippe Bernard & Michel Blanchard, 2013.
"The performance of amateur traders on a public internet site: a case of a stock-exchange contest,"
AccessEcon, vol. 33(3), pages 1729-1737.
- Blanchard, michel & Bernard, philippe, 2011. "The performance of amateur traders on a public internet site: a case of a stock-exchange contest," MPRA Paper 34304, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ben-David, Itzhak & Hirshleifer, David, 2011. "Beyond the Disposition Effect: Do Investors Really Like Gains More Than Losses?," Working Paper Series 2011-13, Ohio State University, Charles A. Dice Center for Research in Financial Economics.
- Ainulashikin Marzuki & Andrew C. Worthington, 2011. "Comparative fund flows for Malaysian Islamic and conventional domestic managed equity funds," Discussion Papers in Finance finance:201118, Griffith University, Department of Accounting, Finance and Economics.
- Bessler, Wolfgang & Blake, David & Lückoff, Peter & Tonks, Ian, 2010. "Why does mutual fund performance not persist? The impact and interaction of fund flows and manager changes," MPRA Paper 34185, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Carol L. Osler, 2003. "Currency Orders and Exchange Rate Dynamics: An Explanation for the Predictive Success of Technical Analysis," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 58(5), pages 1791-1820, October.
- Blake, David & Cairns, Andrew & Dowd, Kevin, 2008. "Turning pension plans into pension planes: What investment strategy designers of defined contribution pension plans can learn from commercial aircraft designers," MPRA Paper 33749, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Shapira, Zur & Venezia, Itzhak, 2001. "Patterns of behavior of professionally managed and independent investors," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 25(8), pages 1573-1587, August.
- Martin Fochmann & Martin Jacob, 2011. "Behavioral Explanation of Tax Asymmetries," FEMM Working Papers 110021, Otto-von-Guericke University Magdeburg, Faculty of Economics and Management.
- Patrick Roger, 2012. "Portfolio diversification dynamics of individual investors: a new measure of investor sentiment," Working Papers of LaRGE Research Center 2012-01, Laboratoire de Recherche en Gestion et Economie (LaRGE), Université de Strasbourg (France).
- Anthony Tay, 2008. "Time-Varying Incentives in the Mutual Fund Industry," Finance Working Papers 22484, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Lei Gao & Gerhard Kling, 2005. "Calendar Effects in Chinese Stock Market," Annals of Economics and Finance, Society for AEF, vol. 6(1), pages 75-88, May.
- Mattos, Fabio & Poirier, Jamie, 2013. "Formation and Adaptation of Reference Prices in Grain Marketing: An Experimental Study," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 149672, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Mattos, Fabio & Poirier, Jamie, 2013. "Formation and adaptation of reference prices in grain marketing: An experimental study," Working Papers 148591, Structure and Performance of Agriculture and Agri-products Industry (SPAA).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.