Taxes and the Theory of Trade Debt
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Finance Association in its journal Journal of Finance.
Volume (Year): 39 (1984)
Issue (Month): 4 (September)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mike Burkart & Tore Ellingsen, 2002.
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics
24940, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Bastos, Rafael & Pindado, Julio, 2013. "Trade credit during a financial crisis: A panel data analysis," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(5), pages 614-620.
- Vicente Cuñat, 2002.
"Trade credit: Suppliers as debt collectors and insurance providers,"
Economics Working Papers
625, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Feb 2004.
- Vincente Cuñat, 2000. "Trade Credit: Suppliers as Debt Collectors and Insurance Providers," FMG Discussion Papers dp365, Financial Markets Group.
- Mihir A. Desai & C. Fritz Foley & James R. Hines Jr., .
"Trade Credit and Taxes,"
631, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
- Greet Asselbergh, 2002. "Financing firms with restricted access to financial markets: the use of trade credit and factoring in Belgium," The European Journal of Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(1), pages 2-20.
- Ayub Mehar, 2005. "Impacts of equity financing on liquidity position of a firm," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(6), pages 425-438.
- Mike Burkart & Tore Ellingsen, 2004. "In-Kind Finance: A Theory of Trade Credit," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 94(3), pages 569-590, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.