Why Adopt Codes of Good Governance? A Comparison of Institutional and Efficiency Perspectives
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Wiley Blackwell in its journal Corporate Governance: An International Review.
Volume (Year): 16 (2008)
Issue (Month): 1 (01)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0964-8410&site=1
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Terence M. Garrett & Arthur Sementelli, 2012. "Knowledge production: public management and the market spectacle," International Journal of Social Economics, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 39(7), pages 456-473, July.
- Dominique Bessire, 2009. "Normes comptables, normes prudentielles et normes de gouvernance : « la colonisation du monde vécu par les systèmes techniques »," Post-Print halshs-00460621, HAL.
- Tomasz Mickiewicz, 2009. "Hierarchy of governance institutions and the pecking order of privatisation: Central-Eastern Europe and Central Asia reconsidered," Post-Communist Economies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(4), pages 399-423.
- Pugliese, A. & Bezemer, P.J. & Zattoni, A. & Huse, M. & van den Bosch, F.A.J. & Volberda, H.W., 2009. "Boards of Directors’ Contribution to Strategy: A Literature Review and Research Agenda," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2009-013-STR, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus Uni.
- Gérard Charreaux, 2011. "Quelle théorie pour la gouvernance?De la gouvernance actionnariale à la gouvernance cognitive et comportementale," Working Papers CREGO 1110402, Université de Bourgogne - CREGO EA7317 Centre de recherches en gestion des organisations.
- Sudi Sudarsanam & Tim Broadhurst, 2012. "Corporate governance convergence in Germany through shareholder activism: Impact of the Deutsche Boerse bid for London Stock Exchange," Journal of Management and Governance, Springer, vol. 16(2), pages 235-268, May.
- Pugliese, Amedeo & Minichilli, Alessandro & Zattoni, Alessandro, 2014. "Integrating agency and resource dependence theory: Firm profitability, industry regulation, and board task performance," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(6), pages 1189-1200.
- Cristina Alexandrina Stefanescu, 2011. "Transparency And Disclosure In European Corporate Governance Codes – Does Issuer Matter?," Studies in Business and Economics, Lucian Blaga University of Sibiu, Faculty of Economic Sciences, vol. 6(1), pages 94-108, April.
- Tariq, Yasir Bin & Abbas, Zaheer, 2013. "Compliance and multidimensional firm performance: Evaluating the efficacy of rule-based code of corporate governance," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 565-575.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.