Stock Price Response to News of Securities Fraud Litigation: An Analysis of Sequential and Conditional Information
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Accounting Foundation, University of Sydney in its journal Abacus.
Volume (Year): 40 (2004)
Issue (Month): 1 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0001-3072
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nana Y. Amoah, 2012. "Option grants and investor reaction to restatement-induced litigation Purpose – The purpose of this paper is to examine the relation between CEO option grants at the beginning of the class period (B," Review of Accounting and Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 1(1), pages 40-52, February.
- Bruce Mizrach & Susan Zhang Weerts, 2006. "Does The Stock Market Punish Corporate Malfeasance? A Case Study of Citigroup," Departmental Working Papers 200601, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- Li Dang & Kevin F. Brown & B.D. McCullough, 2011. "Apparent audit failures and value relevance of earnings and book value," Review of Accounting and Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 10(2), pages 134-154, June.
- Ogneva, Maria & Subramanyam, K.R., 2007. "Does the stock market underreact to going concern opinions? Evidence from the U.S. and Australia," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(2-3), pages 439-452, July.
- Sergius Koku, Paul, 2006. "An analysis and the effects of class-action lawsuits," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 59(4), pages 508-515, April.
- McTier, Brian C. & Wald, John K., 2011. "The causes and consequences of securities class action litigation," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 649-665, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.